The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

...nngg... keep my identity a... eh... never mind. Anyone who knows me well would see though Evastio with my posting style anyways. Besides, no other SF member would post something that random or talk about whack-a-mole with fire extinguishers or fishing with shopping carts in other threads.

I hope things are going well with you.

Lol, silly. -pats and hugs-

They are, thanks. How about you?

So in other words, I shouldn't pop in when I can. Gotchu

...Not what I meant. ;___________;

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, gaming-wise, I've got quite a lot to look forward to (especially the Mario Kart 8 DLC). Otherwise, things have been quite meh. (And if you're wondering about that particular issue I brought up regarding after Easter, I'll tell you about it in PM once I get to replying to PMs)

Lol, silly. -pats and hugs-

...Not what I meant. ;___________;

Too late

Well, gaming-wise, I've got quite a lot to look forward to (especially the Mario Kart 8 DLC). Otherwise, things have been quite meh. (And if you're wondering about that particular issue I brought up regarding after Easter, I'll tell you about it in PM once I get to replying to PMs)

wait huh

Ah, I see. I would like to buy some games myself but money lol. Actually, I feel like things have been kinda bland too. (Okay then.) ^^;

Too late

No, ¡lo siento perdóname por favor! ;_______________;

...wait, you're Hero-King!?

Bacon is the last name change I'd ever expect from someone so serious and noble...

...well, don't worry. I just find it really weird is all...

Lol yus

It was very spontaneous. I shouldn't be surprised by your thinking me so serious

Ah, I see. I would like to buy some games myself but money lol. Actually, I feel like things have been kinda bland too. (Okay then.) ^^;

No, ¡lo siento perdóname por favor! ;_______________;

*pats and waddles away*

ill bag your tree alright

[spoiler=inappropriate unfunny sexist dick post that will offend people and should not be opened]get teabagged with balls bigger then a tree and hairyier then a cat that jumped out of your asshole m8

Edited by Flare