• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't beat all the GMs in 3-13 (Gatrie, Shinon and Mia survived).

However Jill could rape about 75% of the enemies. Nolan became very good in this chapter. Could kill Boyd and Rolf.

I must admit Mist and Rhys weren't on the map and only Soren was third tier. However Jill was also the only third tier unit of the DB, so it was equal.

Going to train Volug (unstransformed) in 3-2. He needs Tibarn's authority stars so badly on HM.

i remember wolf laguz almost got raped by soren because i forget he got equipped with el/arcfire

and mistaking in having A support soren & ike make things even more insane to accomplish :^)

Edited by Pukuriripo

i remember wolf laguz almost got raped by soren because i forget he got equipped with el/arcfire

and mistaking in having A support soren & ike make things even more insane to accomplish :^)

Ike will move in turn 11, so the support with Soren will break. Otherwise parity will help.

You obviously want to lowman

you saw how well that worked out in 4-4 :)

I only bring very few units to 4-4. Mainly Ike, Soren, Mia, marksman, Mist, Nailah and Rafiel. Only use Muarim of the three joining units. Never bring the horsies and Boyd to the map. This time I'm going to bring Heather to the party, because I don't have Mist, who could unlock the doors and chests.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

Summer colds suck in general, especially if the weather is great outside.

Also had a month ago.

Have a few headaches atm. Have sat for almost 8 hours on a laptop or TV. Too much FE10 today.

Need a little walk now.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn