• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

is it now

Well last I heard, Lex x Ayra was considered more canon.

I pair Ayra with Jamke, anyway.

Interesting... Well, both kids will have Pursuit regardless of whether their father has it.

So how badly does the son get messed over when the father doesn't use the same weapon type? I actually made sure all my pairings didn't have that happen.

Interesting... Well, both kids will have Pursuit regardless of whether their father has it.

So how badly does the son get messed over when the father doesn't use the same weapon type? I actually made sure all my pairings didn't have that happen.

I literally had Jamke pass down a Silver Blade to Ulster, who can use it off the bat regardless of father.

Why are the translated names a thing when they're so fucking terrible? At least Sigurd survived...

I'd honestly take "Ares" over whatever dumbshit name was used for Eldigan's son any day of the week.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Well, to be fair, Aless was what the fan translation went with. The Katakana is also applicable for Ares. Although sometimes they also write it as アレース.