Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing.

I just like to rant.

It's a bit aggravating when people gush over someone I find extremely poorly written just because he happens to wield a not sword.

So I rant because it's fun.

I also don't like it when people state things as fact.

And if you like, assume I do that, half of the shit I spit out of my mouth is either me being sarcastic or just snarky, you should not take most things I say to heart unless I'm depressed.

eirika's fine

but I also like Ephraim so.

FE13 just has really bad writing and I can't say I like FE10Ike that much? He kinda steals Micaiah's spotlight. :/

I liked FE9 Ike though.

FE10 Ike is really bad. Bland and pretty much gives Micaiah less writing potential, even though I possess the unpopular opinion that she is well written.

Design is fine, I guess. But I get aggravated with people like Ana who say "FE10 Ike is the type of guy all girls like"

Um, no, people have different tastes, please don't put words into everyone's mouth ;/

Because you're a pervert, ZM.

Design is fine, I guess. But I get aggravated with people like Ana who say "FE10 Ike is the type of guy all girls like"

Um, no, people have different tastes, please don't put words into everyone's mouth ;/

shhhh not in this sanctuary

tbh as a guy who's really insecure with his masculinity seeing ike with bulging muscles for like no reason is really weird to me because it's like literally impossible to get there without keeping a shred of the image of a human

I liked FE9 Ike better who was literally just a dude, not a massive beef gate dude.

Edited by Draco

Oh, ninja.

Even in a different thread, it's okay

Nothing.

I just like to rant.

It's a bit aggravating when people gush over someone I find extremely poorly written just because he happens to wield a not sword.

So I rant because it's fun.

I also don't like it when people state things as fact.

And if you like, assume I do that, half of the shit I spit out of my mouth is either me being sarcastic or just snarky, you should not take most things I say to heart unless I'm depressed.

Then it sounds like to me you just bring it on yourself, you can't complain that if you rant about people liking someone or something for whyever they do, then get mad because they retaliate. It doesn't matter if the reason they like a person is great or stupid.

Neither do I, but no one did that here, so there's no reason to say this?

And I thought you were depressed lmao, you just said so yesterday.

well it's an extra stage, for starters... you'd probably be better off clearing normal before you consider beating that extra- unless you're dedicated like glaceon mage is.

It's 90% memorizing routes.

The only skill things Mokou has are nons and Tail.

shhhh not in this sanctuary

tbh as a guy who's really insecure with his masculinity seeing ike with bulging muscles for like no reason is really weird to me because it's like literally impossible to get there without keeping a shred of the image of a human

I liked FE9 Ike better who was literally just a dude, not a massive beef gate dude.

you really shouldn't be concerned with that, just be yourself.

i mean, looking back on it, he's still a bit ridiculous in the muscle department in FE10, but he's like... much more absurd in Smash. Like. A lot.

I mean, FE9 Ike is the better Ike, so.

I GUESS I can get that?

but have you seen ike's? muscles don't really look like that haha

tbf shezzy fanservice toward either demographic has never been implemented well imo.

I GUESS I can get that?

but have you seen ike's? muscles don't really look like that haha

Even so, it doesn't change what people like.

Edited by Soledai

Eh, I keep 'em on for the sake of knowing when someone replies to me. Which is why I get mad when quotespam.

But the joke is that it's the same 3 people.