The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Jules, like seriously, you get me irritated because you always assume the worst in FE games and assume there is absolutely no way to save someone, if you seize the fucking castle Ayra will run back to it most of the time, I'm assuming you tried to use Sigurd to bait her out for some stupid reason =_=

How in the world shall I kill the boss and seize the throne, when she can kill pretty much everyone, if she activates astra?

Like I said I couldn't decoy her to the west because of all these brigands. You'll see my problem in my LP.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You can kill the boss and seize at the same time. YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANYONE near her, and lure her out in a way where she DOESN'T go WEST.

>One of the best units in the game

>Best kids

>Don't care

You're hopeless, Jules =_=

And holy shit, don't use the same mindset as other fire emblem games, you're fighting an army, not like 2 people every few seconds, you need to think how you place your units differently, it's why you're having problems.

Alec would still survive, if I killed her at once.

Her recruitment is absolute luckbased in my eyes. I could send Alec to the deep forest, but he will not survive more than one round. If he could heal himself in each player phase, her recruitment would be managable for me.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

>Alec would survive if I killed her

>Who cares

Alec is literally one of the worst units in the game, and Ayra is one of the best, so who actually cares if Alec dies..?

I don't.

I don't remember ever having that much of a problem recruiting Ayra. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but it's not as bad as some other recruitments. Including a certain one in FE5.

>Also it should literally not take more than 2 turns to get her running back to the castle if everything is done right

So Alec only needs one round.

AND YOU CAN HARD SAVE AT EVERY TURN, SO. I DON'T KNOW.

Alec is a good dad lmao

Pursuit and Nihil? Yes please.

Don't feel like carrying around deadweight for 5 chapters.

I'll pass.

There are better dads, regardless.

Edited by Sophie

Then reset and make it so there's a way, not thinking ahead will get you trapped in rut, and you clearly didn't do it, so.

And if I see ANY possible way to fix whatever crapshoot you got yourself into in your update you will be scolded like hell for giving up constantly, because it's really annoying to see :/

Jules

What are you doing

Okay.

Literally to recruit Ayra

>Have Sigurd sit one space outside Ayra's range from the NORTH, not WEST

NEVER

HAVE HER GO WEST

>Move Alec in a forest close by.

>End turn, attack boss of castle next turn, boss will die on enemy phase, next turn capture castle, Ayra should run back to the castle.

You recruit her.

Done.

I don't understand why people say this recruitment is literally impossible IT'S REALLY NOT THAT BAD.

No you wouldn't considering you hate FE4 without even playing it

Nice try

I guess you got me there. Though I wouldn't hate it as much were it not for the mechanics killing what little playability it has.