• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

He shows amazing growth, for an NES character no less.

He may seem generic, but a lot fo that is because future lords would end up talking personality characteristics from him.

FE12 Marth however isn't as great IMO as FE11 Marth, but FE12 is a fanslation and all, which leads to a lot of changes in dialogue and all that.

I think FE12 suffered story derailment from having a MyUnit come in and hog a huge chunk of the main story's dialogue. >~>

Is FE11 Marth a boring and generic character like a certain person says

Weeeeell,he's pre much the definition of an lord in its truest form. Although he's rather different in 11 than he is in 12 apparently. In 11, he's confident and determined;what you'd expect of a great leader, while in 12, he's still has those traits, along with a little naive and idealistic.

To answer the question, I wouldn't use the word generic. More like the blueprint

Can't you like, keep it on Remember Me?

Signing in aint the problem. Its more of, for the sake of not having it say that I'm here, when I'm actually not. And I dont want to have to continually be signing in and out, just because my attention isn't consistent.

Weeeeell,he's pre much the definition of an lord in its truest form. Although he's rather different in 11 than he is in 12 apparently. In 11, he's confident and determined;what you'd expect of a great leader, while in 12, he's still has those traits, along with a little naive and idealistic.

To answer the question, I wouldn't use the word generic. More like the blueprint

Signing in aint the problem. Its more of, for the sake of not having it say that I'm here, when I'm actually not. And I dont want to have to continually be signing in and out, just because my attention isn't consistent.

I see

I don't see why people being invisible on SF is a problem. Someone please enlighten me on this matter.

To me, it isn't much of a problem, I just think they might be a little ashamed to be on an internet forum and feel wary of the other users. Iunno.

To me, it isn't much of a problem, I just think they might be a little ashamed to be on an internet forum and feel wary of the other users. Iunno.

because Draco doesn't understand why people would so it is wrong

I see. Personally, I'm on invisible because some of my internet friends enjoy tracking me and I'm tired of it.

That feeling when you spend an hour looking for a pokemon.

Finally catch.

And see it has a shitty nature.

*sigh*

I know how that feels.

No one cares enough to track me, maybe I'm not handsome enough.(or interesting)

No one cares enough to track me, maybe I'm not handsome enough.(or interesting)

Being tracked isn't fun, though...

YEAH!

*high fives crizix*

*high fives* C:

Happened in touhoumon.

I remember once I went through I think it was fire red with an Adamant Alakazam.

You know what, from now on, I'm just not going to check the natures.

Yeah, it keeps happening everywhere. But I have to look at their natures, always, no exceptions.

Being tracked isn't fun, though...

Doesn't sound like it

That feeling when you spend an hour looking for a pokemon.

Finally catch.

And see it has a shitty nature.

*sigh*

I know the pain, man...