• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

This one mission of DeSu 2 is really hard.

All of my demons are pretty underleveled (around 7-9 each) but the party is fine (12 each).

It's the one where you're at the amusement part, trying to stop the lady with the computer.

I got a Tan Lin from fusions, but that's pretty much it.

afaik you can't quit a mission once you try so I've only been grinding from retrying several times.

The lady just keeps summoning more and more demons and since they all come in groups of 3, I get very quickly overwhelmed.

I could have sworn there was a retreat option? Was that free battle only?

And yeah, you need to do a lot more fusing. You should be trying to buy a bunch of demons at auction, even if you already have them, for the sole purpose of fusing to make new demons. (at least, in my opinion)

Yeah, will do.

I only bought one demon so far, but that was to fuse Tan Lin.

Most of my group only has one demon so I realized my mistake once I started this map.

Oh and yeah, retreat is free battle only.

Ooooh yeah, that's gonna hurt.

I don't know the formulas precisely, but while your humans gain xp at a steady rate, demons tend to experience exponential fall-off after they're several levels higher than their base (unless you have the ng+ perk that removes it). This is one of the many reasons why getting demons with a higher base level is something you should be doing consistently. Personally, I recommend fusing, because of the flexibility it gives you in skill and stat inheritance, but you can score quite a few entirely adequate base demons off auction if you keep your eye out for 4 or 5 star offerings.

I definitely would recommend having roughly 12 demons available in fighting condition, three for each team. If one dies, you can summon a new one to replace it and stay in the fight.

I'm in a real angry mood today.

When I hate sth., then if my dad starts light a cigarette in my presence, although he knows that I'm asthamtic. It caused a huge dispute...

Probably I have to leave the beautiful life on the country and must look for an own flat again (probably in the town unfortunately).

I can't stand the smoke of cigarettes anymore.

Have started FE2 just for fun.

I still have a few problems with the controls; a little bit clunky.

Lost Robin in the second map, because he attacked the wrong person by a misclick. :facepalm:

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach