The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

If I was really feeling cruel I'd write detailed summaries of theories about DQ games and how we can connect them and leave all spoilers untagged

but I'm not feeling cruel, so you guys get to escape a wall of text and unmarked spoilers.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiling a 2006 game is free game.

And it wasn't even a spoiler. People need to grow up.

Tonson is okay though.

Even if that were the case, how was it not a spoiler? It's not like you go into the game with that knowledge.

Nor was it something that was obvious in the beginning.

Edited by Soledai

If I was really feeling cruel I'd write detailed summaries of theories about DQ games and how we can connect them and leave all spoilers untagged

but I'm not feeling cruel, so you guys get to escape a wall of text and unmarked spoilers.

But only you'd care though.

you know let's not just leave at that because i'm fucking fed with the notion that spoiling something is fine because it's old

I should be the one who can decide how i want and can enjoy something

no one else should have the right to say what is or isn't fine regarding what can spoil something for me for some stupid arbitrary reason

i'm not even bothered about the spoiler much but god i'm fed with this misconception people love to spit out of their mouths

Edited by Tonton

I mean how was I supposed to know or care that Tonhoar hasn't gotten that far in Persona 3

And how is it fair to crucify me for not wanting spoilers for a new game compared to one almost 10 years old

I mean how was I supposed to know or care that Tonhoar hasn't gotten that far in Persona 3

And how is it fair to crucify me for not wanting spoilers for a new game compared to one almost 10 years old

wait I know why because I said it

Silly me for thinking I ever do things without being the problem

Huh.

Usually, I don't care enough about games for spoilers to really mean anything to me (usually).

So yeah.

You guys were talking about spoilers, so I joked about writing a big long post about as much DQ spoilers as I can fit.

Which would not only be full of spoilers, but force quite a bit of scrolling.

Huh.

Usually, I don't care enough about games for spoilers to really mean anything to me (usually).

So yeah.

and that's completely fine as long as you can have enough common sense to think about how the other person feels about them and being careful about it

You guys were talking about spoilers, so I joked about writing a big long post about as much DQ spoilers as I can fit.

I'll scroll your post.

...wait

Lmao make a big damn post, so I can scroll it.

Edited by Soledai

Yes how was I supposed to know you were not at that point in the game

Please enlighten me

you're not

which is why you usually try to prevent it if that's the case

but you're not also supposed to go saying that it can't affect my enjoyment because you think this game is "old enough" after it

If that were a thing, I'd go on a guessing game over which I already knew and which I didn't.

you're not

which is why you usually try to prevent it if that's the case

but you're not also supposed to go saying that it can't affect my enjoyment because you think this game is "old enough" after it

Well as far as I'm concerned I had no idea you were not far in the game that what I said would be considered a spoiler

if I had known before hand I would have spoiler'd it

Since I didn't I did not see the need to spoil it