• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4 hates me so much and I'm going to hate it too!

Nothing works well!

All the recruitments except for Beowulf's were a pain in the ass so far!

Can't recruit Fury in ch. 2!

For some god damn reason the peggies went for the (unguarded) Evans instead for Levin, who was much closer to them. It took me forever till Levin could be "returned". Jamka guards Evans, that's not the problem! The problem is that no one can leave the castle, because Fury blocks the entrance. Consequently it means that Levin can't talk to her. Worst A.I. in the entire series.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

huh

I never had problems getting Lewyn back to Evans.

The problem is that no one can leave the castle, because Fury blocks the entrance. Consequently it means that Levin can't talk to her.

that does kinda suck. gg no re.

For some god damn reason the peggies went for the (unguarded) Evans instead for Levin, who was much closer to them. It took me forever till Levin could be "returned". Jamka guards Evans, that's not the problem! The problem is that no one can leave the castle, because Fury blocks the entrance. Consequently it means that Levin can't talk to her. Worst A.I. in the entire series.

rekt

That's quite unfortunate. The only recruits I found troubling during my semi-blind playthrough was Ayra and Hannibal. I think the dialogue between Chagall and Fury/Ferry/Erin (best name) hints at her going to Evans? I don't really remember, to be honest. If you couldn't return Levin/Lewyn there in time you should have just had him sprint over there ASAP