• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bal, next time you're here.

I beat the Septentrione arc in Devil Survivor 2. I went with Daichi's team and got the ending where you

kill Polaris, and the world isn't really repaired but the void is replaced with water

After about Day 4, my main team became almost entirely Magic!MC/Keita/Daichi/Otome whenever I could. My team was around, like, level 66 when I beat the game. I don't think Airi's/Joe's/Yamato's/Ronaldo's/Anguished One's Fate ranks were high enough because the first 2 never rejoined in the endgame and the latter 3 straight up never joined me.

Doing the Triangulum arc now.

I guess by the time anyone puts together a movelist or something people will ahve figured out how to disable the DRM

of course by then there will probably be a new update or a new fighter anyways and we'll be back here. :/

Hey Bal, next time you're here.

I beat the Septentrione arc in Devil Survivor 2. I went with Daichi's team and got the ending where you

kill Polaris, and the world isn't really repaired but the void is replaced with water

After about Day 4, my main team became almost entirely Magic!MC/Keita/Daichi/Otome whenever I could. My team was around, like, level 66 when I beat the game. I don't think Airi's/Joe's/Yamato's/Ronaldo's/Anguished One's Fate ranks were high enough because the first 2 never rejoined in the endgame and the latter 3 straight up never joined me.

Doing the Triangulum arc now.

Nice, that's great to hear! Hope you're enjoying the game as much as it sounds you are.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT WORKS NOW

apparently I just had to copy the executable folder into my VM's "actual hard drive" instead of running it from the shared folder.

I still have to boot VMware to run it but it's better than nothing, I guess.

oh yeah tried out CCWI

got to stage 4 midboss on a single continue on novice original with type-i

didn't continue because i didn't know what button to press for that :v

tried type-ii after that and died a bit more but using continues managed to beat stage 4 boss

then as it exploded the game dropped to single digit fps and i had to restart my computer since i couldn't close it

Nice, that's great to hear! Hope you're enjoying the game as much as it sounds you are.

Yeah, it's pretty fun! Showed it to my brother-in-law as well, let him play a bit of it. He liked it, thought it's something he could get into.

Oh, and what team did you roll with most of the time? I asked two people and they both said Keita among other people. Wondering what you think though.

Oh btw, thanks for listening to my shenanigans involving this game and giving me tips and stuff! Glad I didn't make a balanced MC, haha.

Jede Farbe kann eindeutig bestimmt werden durch einen RGB Code(Rot, Grün und Blau). Diese 3 Farbwerte sind ganze Zahlen zwischen 0 und 255. (255,0,0) wäre zum Beispiel Rot und (0,0,128) ein dunkles Blau. (0,0,0) ist schwarz und (255,255,255) weiß. Jede RGB Farbe kann auch durch nur eine Zahl dargestellt werden. Die Formel f für einen RGB-Code lautet f(r,g,b) = r*(16*16)^2 + g*16*16 + b. Diese Zahl lässt sich hervorragend durch einen Hexadecimal-Code mit genau 6 Zeichen darstellen. Unser Dezimalsystem kennt 10 Ziffern (0-9), das Binärsystem 2 Ziffern (0,1) und das Hexadezimalsystem 16 Ziffern (0-9 und a,b,c,d,e,f). Der RGB-Code als Zahl im Hexadezimalsystem ist f(r,g,b) = #rrggbb. Um einen Hexadecimalcode erkennbar zumachen, schreibt man eine # vor dem Code.

Probieren Sie diesen Generator aus, indem Sie entweder einen gültigen Hexcode eingeben (z.B. #1256FA) oder 3 RGB-Werte zwischen 0 und 255. Die entsprechende Farbe wird in der unteren rechten Ecke visualisiert. Alternativ können Sie auch mit Ihrer Maus über eine Farbe wandern und die entsprechende Hex- und RGB-Darstellung wird angezeigt.

Not English.

This sure is a post.

Yeah, it's pretty fun! Showed it to my brother-in-law as well, let him play a bit of it. He liked it, thought it's something he could get into.

Oh, and what team did you roll with most of the time? I asked two people and they both said Keita among other people. Wondering what you think though.

Oh btw, thanks for listening to my shenanigans involving this game and giving me tips and stuff! Glad I didn't make a balanced MC, haha.

Nice, spreading the word is awesome.

I usually took Jungo for my physical dude, ngl. Then usually Fumi/Otome and Hinako, but honestly, I did so many playthroughs I used everyone at least once.

And no problem man, it never hurts to help out, and honestly, I hope I didn't give too many tips. I know a lot of folk like to feel out things for themselves, but you looked like you were having some struggles, and I wanted to avoid a rage quit.