• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice, because I don't.

You also forgot that if the Pokemon with Rivalry is up against a Pokemon of the opposite sex, their attack is lowered. My Luxray is manly and a gentleman.

Emerald, why do you have your name underlined at the bottom of the page?

Birthday gift from Tangerine.

You also forgot that if the Pokemon with Rivalry is up against a Pokemon of the opposite sex, their attack is lowered. My Luxray is manly and a gentleman.

How could I have forgotten that when that's the reason I consider the ability to be the horrendous garbage that it is? Also, you're barking up the wrong tree, bragging to me about that.

How could I have forgotten that when that's the reason I consider the ability to be the horrendous garbage that it is? Also, you're barking up the wrong tree, bragging to me about that.

The great thing is I'm not bragging at all. I'd turn you into a whiny little girl if we battled, as in I'd kick your butt so hard you'll quit Pokemon forever. What I'm saying is; don't challenge me, bumpkin.

The great thing is I'm not bragging at all. I'd turn you into a whiny little girl if we battled, as in I'd kick your butt so hard you'll quit Pokemon forever. What I'm saying is; don't challenge me, bumpkin.

And that's why I defected - dealing with you is a waste of my time, and nothing else. And being in a group with you was just the perfect excuse for betrayal, anyhow.

Edited by Levant Fortner

And that's why I defected - dealing with you is a waste of my time, and nothing else. And being in a group with you was just the perfect excuse for betrayal, anyhow.

To the brig with the little turncoat. And yeah, dealing with me would be a waste of your time, you'd lose.

To the brig with the little turncoat. And yeah, dealing with me would be a waste of your time, you'd lose.

Turncoat... Coming from you, that's a compliment. I never liked you anyway, so the decision was easy.

[spoiler=IF NN WERE MALE AKA Ein has too much time on his hands so enjoy this poorly written C support]Father: Oh, Hi Nn. Um… You are my son right?

Nn: I don’t know of any other Manaketes running around so I suppose I am and given mother’s… Um… fondness for you…

Father: ! Right right. Sorry… That was a stupid question.

Nn: Right…

Father: …

Nn: Um… Father?

Father: Y-Yes?

Nn: About mother…

Father: Hm? What about Nono?

Nn: You are aware that she’s basically a child? Right?

Father: …!!! W-What are y-you trying to s-say?!

Nn: N-No! Please don’t misunderstand! I was just wondering how you two got together in the first place… Unless you’re one of those who

only-

Father: NO! I’m… not like that!

Nn: Then why mother?!

Father: … It’s complicated, okay?

Nn: Oh… I can’t believe father really is… like that.

*Nn walks off*

Father: Nn!! Stupid kid…! Nn! It’s not like that! Come back here!

Edited by Ein