Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

im not complaining

smt4 is pretty good; you should try it when you have the money to

it's less i don't have the money and more the real is literally shit right now and i should be studying and i'm not giving 80 dilmas on a game i really have no idea if i'm really gonna like since despite a lot of stuff from setting and gameplay looking very appealing to me specially on gameplay i could see if go very "nope"

so the plan is to pirate nocturne during vacations

I killed Toriel by accident, no clue that last attack would hit her for so much. Didn't want to reset. Besides, apparently the flower mocks you or something if you reset and spare her.

Spared papyrus, but he wasn't difficult to spare.

Killed Undyne, how was I supposed to know to run away?

I will try to spare the rest.

But yes, games like Dark Souls try to make you feel like an ass for killing enemies, but it doesn't even come close to undertale.

Doesn't help that undertale won't let you ever forget killing a character, haha.

[spoiler=barely spoilers but I probably still should mark it]

Running from Undyne was what you were doing up until that point. She yells at you to stop running, so obviously you should disobey her!

Also Shezzy, have you seen this. Everyone else should watch it too.

it's less i don't have the money and more the real is literally shit right now and i should be studying and i'm not giving 80 dilmas on a game i really have no idea if i'm really gonna like since despite a lot of stuff from setting and gameplay looking very appealing to me specially on gameplay i could see if go very "nope"

so the plan is to pirate nocturne during vacations

fair enough. move to uk

you're such a... demi-fiend

Ye, you one shot every boss but two on that route, iirc. Said two bosses become the two hardest bosses in the game or something.

You know something's wrong when the crazed murderer - Flowey - is horrified of you and begs for mercy (before getting murdered, obviously). iirc, the game just kinda kills them for you and you don't get a say in it.

[spoiler= Possible spoilers for you? I think it's only present on the Genocide route but since you're familiar with that one... eh, it's up to you]

It's a facade, of course. He would've killed you on the spot if not for Toriel, at least that's the case on the Genocide Route.

Killing anyone in this game is chilling, hence why most (including myself) go pacifist. From their reactions to the consequences, eugh. Scarring.

It's sO GOOD, I LOVE IT. I feel like it's one you'd enjoy.

It's really unique for what it is. It's pretty funny and lighthearted on most routes but it can also be horrifyingly dark if you want it to be. You can talk your way out of every fight, literally every character is at least a little bit likable (even the mooks!), the music is overall pretty great.

Worth your time, definitely. If you ever have the money, this is one you shouldn't pass up.

Sounds really cool from all the spoilers I read. Is this an indie game?

It's 10 bucks, which is pretty damn cheap for one of the best games of the year.

Besides it's really short Crizix.

But still, I won't pressure you.

I just sort of did but forget that.

Oh my, that's more than Hatoful Boyfriend.

Well, I'll certainly think about it~.

It's fine lol.

Sounds really cool from all the spoilers I read. Is this an indie game?

Oh my, that's more than Hatoful Boyfriend.

Well, I'll certainly think about it~.

It's fine lol.

I think it's considered one, yes. It's really, really unique for one though.

it's fun looking at eientei and seeing what kind of new things people can produce

.. So when I saw the liquid crystal lp, I immediately thought to myself, "my condolences"

*Learning Japanese would be quicker comment goes here*

aint nobody got time for that