• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I went to a haunted house with my sister. Was fun and I sa some guys I go to school with but people kept thinking she was my girlfriend? I'm taller than her but I've also got the teen face thing going on.

She's 24, I'm 14 yet I'm still taller.

...Does anyone know how to get mud stains out of clothes? I don't normally trip, so I don't have experience with mud stains.

Also I went to a haunted house with my sister. Was fun and I sa some guys I go to school with but people kept thinking she was my girlfriend? I'm taller than her but I've also got the teen face thing going on.

She's 24, I'm 14 yet I'm still taller.

Wow people lol. Do you guys not look alike at all?

I wouldn't say that's too odd.

Running into kids from school in a public place with family has always been an insanely terrifying experience for me. I have nightmares about it, seriously.

To the point where I will avoid going out with family as much as possible.

Which is the only time I ever really need to leave the house, so yeah, that's a problem...

:C

Unless your schoolmates are some seriously mean-spirited characters, it's probably not as bad as it sounds.

They think of me differently than my parents do.

My parents are always surprised that I even talk to people at school.

Therefore they can say things about me that...wouldn't be expected by my parents.

They have positive opinions of me for sure, yeah (I keep excellent PR, despite having loner status), however, the fact that I talk to people in the first place boggles their minds.

That's not to say I'm friends with any of these kids, or that I like any of them.

I catagorize it in the same fear as 'my parents finding out about SF'.

I'm just a private person and I don't want my parents seeing people talk to me in way they wouldn't expect someone to talk to me.

Seriously kids who don't even talk to me will come up and start conversations with me as if I'm their best friend >_>

Ah, that sounds very tough indeed. Sorry that I can't think of any good advice for you. I'm just glad you're not being bullied.

Also, what? Why? <_<;

...Does anyone know how to get mud stains out of clothes? I don't normally trip, so I don't have experience with mud stains.

Wow people lol. Do you guys not look alike at all?

I wouldn't say that's too odd.

:C

Unless your schoolmates are some seriously mean-spirited characters, it's probably not as bad as it sounds.

Try rinsing in cold water, soaking in warm water with powder detergent, then washing?

U don't really think we look alike, no.

Try rinsing in cold water, soaking in warm water with powder detergent, then washing?

U don't really think we look alike, no.

Hmmm, all right, thanks. o:

That's probably it, although people like to draw wrong conclusions all the time regardless of how obvious the truth can be in some cases.

Spooky Scary spirit of vengeance that only agrees to your cause by giving you a spear to stab yourself with and then stealing your soul for eternity sends shivers down your spine

Happy Halloween