• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=I'd have it done anyway, because I want to train a thief.]There was sth. to visit, if I remember correclty?!.

[spoiler=FE Forever]That was Ch6. In 8 you need her to recruit Faval.

i bet no one will care but here's chapter 1 part 1 of my novel

XXXX- XXX Days till Sekigahara

It was an age of chaos. The Jidai Period, known through Japan as the Warring States Period. Men struggled through supremacy, to rule the land. To lead the land to the future. He who controls the Shogun, is the controler of the land. In order to control the land, they would need the Shogun. Different clans fought through these times. The Takeda of Kai, led by Shingen Takeda. The Dragon of Echigo, or the Bishamonten God of War, Kenshin Uesugi, leader of the Uesugi clan. The Oda clan, who at this time, was led by Nobunaga Oda, the esteemed Fool of Owari. Many other Daimyos, or Clan leaders would fight for supremacy. However, this story does not focus on them.

It focuses on two individuals, who would take their dreams in this age, and make them their own, something most men did not do. Ryuunosuke Ryuu and Kohaku Ryuu, both sons of Hideaki Ryuu, were both coming of age, with Kohaku succeeding his father. This is the beginning of their tale. The dreams, aspirations and journeys of many men, will be seen through their eyes, and they will be shown their destiny as well..

1555- Forty Five Years till Sekigahara.(Kohaku)

Sickness carried through the air, it was as toxic as waste and food, rotting for days. Hideaki Ryuu, the current clan leader of the Ryuu clan, was atop of his deathbed, dying at an age of forty five. Behind him, left his two sons, Ryuunosuke and Kohaku. Hideaki, unable to see and barely able to talk, asked Kohaku to visit him.

Lord Father, I.. The words didnt come out that fast, like he was dying as well. Hideaki gave him a smile, and then coughed. It was so violent, it couldve shattered his bones.

Kohaku.. No.. Lord Kohaku. You will lead the Ryuu next.. There was a long pause in Hideakis sentence. However.. I am aware that youve been getting letters, pressuring you to join the Imagawa, yes? Kohaku nodded, in response, not being able to speak. Lord.. Nobunaga.. Would be disappointed if you gave up on him.. No. Not disappointed.. But that man.. He will change destiny.. Hell break this world of chaos. Kohaku.. You must.. His words trailed off, coughing again, before Kohaku caught his hand, which was shaking violently.

Tell me! What must I do? Kohaku begged his dying father. Please.

You must always.. stay true to the things you believe in.. if Nobunaga does not suit your future.. then hell destroy it.. but youd at least stayed true to your.. beliefs.. And with that one word, his hand went limp.

Hideaki Ryuu, had died in May, 1555.

The entire castle grieved for his death, but there was much planning to be done. Kohaku would grieve for him after he had prepared his death, his burial, and the message to Nobunaga was something he had to do. It was what a clan leader did, to protect his clan. But every so often, he would find himself struggling through the day, trying to figure out what his fathers words meant.

Stay true to the things you believe in.. said his fathers ghost. The ghost that haunted him.

Staying true to what I believe in, huh.. He trailed off, and walked outside the castle, to see his brother, training in the fields. Typical Ryuunosuke. He had wanted to call out to him, but he just sat down, and watched him train. Kohaku wasnt a fighter, he was a planner, a strategist. He lived for the battle of the mind. Ryuunosuke was different, he fought on the battlefield, so the brothers were known as the Nentō Dragons.

It took a while for Ryuunosuke to notice his brother though. He was absent minded like that.

Document version: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L_jdTjEAosT-ouivTpssLB_FZhi2N8yPCxAcuEYy2l0/edit?usp=docslist_api