• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ZUN doesn't care if westerners pirate his games, so I doubt it'll come to steam.

Not to mention, ZUN is in league with Sony, if you remember. So he can't be contracted to Valve and Sony at the same time. it'd break Sony's contract

I've despised every NES game I've played minus megaman and metroid.

(not that I've played much though).

I guess you sort of have to have grown up with some of the games to really appreciate them.

kids these days

that's understandable though

I actually really dislike the NES Metroid. I don't really have an opinion on NES games in general, per-se....I like some, I dislike others.

Of course, I grew up on the GBC so maybe that has something to do with it.

I've played all the NES Megaman games, Metroid, some of Kid Icarus, FE2, both Zeldas(thought not to completion), and some of Blaster Master and the first Castlevania.

Contra was pretty good
Castlevania 1 was great.
Loved Zelda 1. Zelda 2 is shit.
Haven't really played many other nes games

I thought Zelda 2 was okay, actually.

I've played all the NES Megaman games, Metroid, some of Kid Icarus, FE2, both Zeldas(thought not to completion), and some of Blaster Master and the first Castlevania.

I thought Zelda 2 was okay, actually.

That's cool, i guess. I only really hate it because it's so difficult in the not fun way. Like, it's not Dark souls fun.

But i wasn't in a hurry to finish it- i played that game for two years before i could even get to the final dungeon. And that entire slog from, i think, temple 5 to there was just horrible to me. If left a horrible impression on me. It kinda made me start to not like the Zelda series (well that and the ds games).

But i wasn't in a hurry to finish it- i played that game for two years before i could even get to the final dungeon. And that entire slog from, i think, temple 5 to there was just horrible to me. If left a horrible impression on me. It kinda made me start to not like the Zelda series (well that and the ds games).

see

phantom hourglass is actually great

there's where you are wrong

It doesn't. In fact, it makes it worse because I can't really blame the game for being "a bullshit nes-era game".

Yeah it's a bullshit SNES game that was released after Megaman 8 then later ported to the GBA where it suffered from a terrible case of "screen-crunch" which just added more bullshit

Fun stuff

see

phantom hourglass is pretty stupid

Also kalas is the godlord of the universe forever

Glad you see things my way for once

Ah, well, I've never really been a fan of Zelda, so that's understandable. Still, I don't think that experience you had with that game can apply to all other NES games.

And wow, I would never have stuck with a game that long.

Oh don't get me wrong, i loved Zelda 1 and Castlevania and mm2. It's just that Zelda 2 was pretty freaking bad.

I'm overly persistent at times.

Edited by Komeiji Koishi