• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of anything special makes it special for me tbh.

Oh, well there's independence day, but that comes early in the month, and isn't as dragged out.

I suppose so. For me July's are also nothing much. Save perhaps my birthday... but eh...

Ugh I feel like garbage and just want to rest but I have to go and be part of the church service

Blarrrrrrrrrg

That's too bad... I'm not in a good mood myself, but at least I get to be at home and rest up.

I hope you'll be okay.

*hugs shinpichu*

Think about happy things, like, er...

2b3UvX5.png

oh right

yeah I know the feeling. I'm already regretting this name change, despite how hilarious it is. Every time I read the "Cereal Mascot Hell" I laugh fsr.

Edited by sugar smacks frog

Don't you just feel so.

Superior.

hell yeah I'm so much better than all these nerds

Haha, just kidding, there's nothing wrong with your guys' interests.

Now give me your lunch money.

I thought I said to include breakfast money too!

/shoves shezzy into locker

If you would excuse me, sir, you technically only asked for lunch money.

As such, your treatment of Shezzy conflicts with the principle of trust, one of the general principles of proper administration. Although these principles are very civil law-oriented, I would argue that it applies in this case even to a common law system such as the American one.

That's the point. As a bully, my mind is all over the place and has mostly started to go, and as such, I remember things that have not actually happened, or expect things that are not actually possible or easily performed. I said to give me lunch money, and since Shezzy included another kind of money, it reset my expectations, leaving me to expect more.

Or something.

That's the point. As a bully, my mind is all over the place and has mostly started to go, and as such, I remember things that have not actually happened, or expect things that are not actually possible or easily performed. I said to give me lunch money, and since Shezzy included another kind of money, it reset my expectations, leaving me to expect more.

Or something.

Dude.

I was being an obvious nerd. Just beat me up or put my head in the toilet or whatever it is that bullies do.

You're bad at being a bully, Draco.