The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Nagare's symbolism with the rubric's cube is because he's intelligent, and JUNGLE is internet based, unlike other clans

(Since spoilers, Nagare is dead, and can't really move much out of his chair, so the only thing that's keeping Him alive is his powers)

In other words, the cube is symbolic.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 2016 will end up being a better year than 2015 after all! :awesome:

Is it too late to retract this statement?

Also, I'm trying to see if I can go the whole of 2016 without being interviewed. I have 51 weeks to survive. Wish me luck!

I always feel even more like a shitty person on days like these when famous people die because I rarely ever feel that affected.

Oh well.

Why do you need to feel bad?

Because a famous person dies, that does not obligate you to feel bad or sad. In the end they were, most likely, just another person to you unaffiliated with you or anyone you care about.

Whoa what since when does tpdp have marriage sprites

the hell?

also shezzy you gotta do good in the smash tourney so that you and I will fight eventually, it'll be radical

Since late last year when the expansion game was released.

Gotta admit Rinnosuke's is SNAZZY

I always feel even more like a shitty person on days like these when famous people die because I rarely ever feel that affected.

Oh well.

Same.

But that may be mostly because I don't know that many famous people.

Same tbh

Well, perhaps, considering that I really didn't know who he was.

But even for people I did know/like, like christopher lee last year, I still just never get that urge to cry.

Deaths only really sadden me if the circumstances were tragic, and the person died suffering, but bowie seemed to go out peaceful from what I hear.

Level with me, even if you did know, would it have made a difference?

For example, I knew who he was, and I didn't feel any different the 5 minutes before and after learning about it.

Apparently he did. But that's an interesting thing to say; I can't I'd ever get sad if it wasn't anyone I didn't care about.

I don't see what being aspie has to do with anything.

Aspies tend to have very narrow interests and tend to know/look up things about those narrow interests.

Iwata happened to be related to one of my interests (Nintendo) and thus I actually knew who he was.

Aspies tend to have very narrow interests and tend to know/look up things about those narrow interests.

Iwata happened to be related to one of my interests (Nintendo) and thus I actually knew who he was.

I know about this.

What I was suggesting was that even if you weren't, I believe you'd still have an interest.

Besides, I'm not chalking up all your interests solely on being aspie.

Edited by Soledai

I know about this.

What I was suggesting was that even if you weren't, I believe you'd still have an interest.

Besides, I'm not chalking up your interests solely on being aspie.

The point is I have no idea who most famous people who die are (Like David Bowie) because they have nothing to do with what I'm interested in and I honestly feel out of place because I didn't care for them in the slightest.