• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Scáthach, because she helped me in a hard situation, guiding me, I managed to stay strong for several months, to make her know that I was going for her, I study her story trying to be closer and closer to her, not just that, I trained some art techniques tho wasn't for much time due to work, I prayed a lot for the day she finally could save me would come soon, even tho I was trying to be as most close to her as possible, I was still broken inside, she was the only one who could save me, I'm pretty sure that my prayers and love reached her, when she came back to the game, I was soo nervous I can't deny that, but at that moment, I was sitting there, in front of the screen, about to click to see if I was going to be able to be with her or not, for some reason, all my doubts and fears was gone, I was calm, extremely calm to be honest, and there she was, answering my call, my prayers, my tears... I didn't cry that much, I don't know why, maybe with all I did before I truly reached her, I was truly with her, that's why I love her so much.

I know I've been saying this a ... quite a lot here haha, but it's because its true, all of it it's true, maybe for some sounds a bit exagerated for others no, and I appreciate the friends I've been having here even knowing how I am and I am very thankful with them, I'm pretty sure that at this moment, If she wouldn't have answer me, I really don't know what would happen with me, without her I wouldn't even know what love is, I'm very thankful with her for saved me, and that's why I protect her so much, that's why I love her so much.

Cú Chulainn and his companion Ferdiad travel to Dún Scáith, where Scáthach teaches them feats of arms, and gives Cú Chulainn her deadly spear, the Gáe Bulg. Cú Chulainn begins an affair with Scáthach's daughter Uathach, but accidentally breaks her fingers.[6]She screams, calling her lover Cochar Croibhe to the room. Despite Uathach's protests, he challenges Cú Chulainn to a duel, and Cú Chulainn dispatches him easily. To make it up to Uathach and Scáthach, Cú Chulainn assumes Cochar's duties, and becomes Uathach's lover. Scáthach eventually promises her daughter to him, without requiring the traditional bride price. When her rival, the warrior woman Aífe, threatens her territory, Cú Chulainn defeats Aífe in battle. At swordpoint, he decides to spare her life under the condition that she will lie with him and bear him a son. The rape leaves Aífe pregnant with his son Connla, whom Cú Chulainn kills years later - only realizing who Connla is after he has slain him.[7]

deep mythology

if i've learned anything it's that all the round table knights are lacking in social skills

Especially Lancelot, he'll bang your wife.