• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

That means +1 = -1 MP for the cast?

Haven't paid attention on it yet.

My protagonist has agi +7... which would mean he could cast it for free.

Idk, but i know for sure that is doesn't affect buffs and debuffs other than the MP used

agi is not a buff spell. I think the +7 does make it stronger. Buffs and debuffs work is a set way in smt, though, and there's no way to change their effects, other than by using them multiple times

Edited by Nobody

I'm in the city where i was born and it sort of creeps me out and slightly annoys me how here strangers will seat next to you when there's an empty seat that isn't next to anyone. In Brasilia, the city where i live and was raised, that'd be sort of considered weird, and people avoid sitting next to strangers, probably involuntarily, even on buses and the like.

Edited by Nobody

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm in the city where i was born and it sort of creeps me out and slightly annoys me how here strangers will seat next to you when there's an empty seat that isn't next to anyone. In Brasilia, the city where i live and was raised, that'd be sort of considered weird, and people avoid sitting next to strangers, probably involuntarily, even on buses and the like.

In my home area.  I wouldn't exactly call it a town, but a rural road with houses here and there, everyone waves to you as a drive by.  I grew up always waving to people as I drove home.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In my home area.  I wouldn't exactly call it a town, but a rural road with houses here and there, everyone waves to you as a drive by.  I grew up always waving to people as I drove home.

They take their hands out of the wheel to wave? Haha

also, would they wave even to strangers?

that's funny to me, ngl

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

They take their hands out of the wheel to wave? Haha

also, would they wave even to strangers?

that's funny to me, ngl

Yeah, or you can do the "finger-lift" where you keep the hand on the wheel, while you raise one or more of the fingers.

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

Idk, but i know for sure that is doesn't affect buffs and debuffs other than the MP used

agi is not a buff spell. I think the +7 does make it stronger. Buffs and debuffs work is a set way in smt, though, and there's no way to change their effects, other than by using them multiple times

Yeah, both is true.

Each gained point in a buff reduces the MP cost of its cats.

And each gain point in a spell increases its attack power but Idk by which factor.

Her seriously is, and he has a lot of character. That's one reason I'd like more people to read his story. People think he's bland because he's perfect and absolutely righteous? Just being without sin doesn't mean you're without character. Which is something Superman writers could realize. They were Lot of characters in the Bible had a lot of emotion, and Jesus was one of them.

Church is his house; when people are actively abusing and cheating people, and doing the most unrighteous of things within his house, he gets peeved. He does this twice in the Bible when people keep forgetting the reason for the church and using it as a den of thieves and robbers, and he kicks them out.

>Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”
> “‘My house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it ‘a den of robbers. ”

12 hours ago, Tonton said:

how do the level up of protag skills affect buff skills

I believe it reduces the cost to cast, but it's been awhile.

Edit: I need to remember to finish reading before replying, lmao

Edited by Balcerzak

4 minutes ago, shez guevara said:

when ur a petowner, they let you do anything

I've always been a cat magnet.  I'm not sure why.  I've had like 20 cats over the years, though.

1 minute ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Most of mine where semi-outdoor cats growing up.  Me and my sister let them in all the time, but they stayed outside most of the time.  Although, most days, I would wake up with 2 or 3 cats on my bed.

A few nights ago, I woke up with my cat right next to my face on my pillow.