• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

>Later, Marx and Engels wrote a major criticism of Stirner's work. The book was written in 1845–1846, but not published until 1932.

>The critique is a polemical tirade filled with ad hominem attacks and insults against Stirner (Marx calls him a "Sankt Max" (Saint Max)

> It would be foolish to assert that there is no power above mine. Only the attitude that I take toward it will be quite another than that of the religious age: I shall be the enemy of every higher power, while religion teaches us to make it our friend and be humble toward it.

game theories: Stirner is LITERALLY Dagda!?

high school is pretty cool so far but uh

how do I get senpai to notice me

there's this group of 11th grader guys that do Rubik's cubes and card games with each other for fun, really nerdy etc. (probably my group of friends in 2 years, also seems like most of them are the older brothers of the 'popular' types in my grade lol) and there's this one in particular who's really respectable but I haven't talked to him since the first semester when I had PE with him

also like 3 of my friends kinda crowded him one day and exaggerated my respect one day for whatever reason. idk if that messed anything up

tldr cool guy in my school and I wanna befriend but idk 

A long time ago i got ffxiii for the ps3

after i got a ps4, my sister moved the ps3 to her room and there were a bunch of games i was never able to beat, including ffxiii, and i've kind of wanted to beat it ever since

i saw it on sale on steam for 15 reais (less than five dollars) and ended up getting it

so yeah, one of the few games i've ever double dipped was ffxiii :v

i got it for cheap both times, so ehhhhhh stay losing squere (but not really, i spent 60 dollars on ffxv, which were totally worth it)

Edited by Nobody

Call me an elitist, but it always blows my mind how people find FE on classic extremely hard.

like, i see people talking about how conquest on hard/classic is impossible, while i can beat it in lunatic/classic without any trouble, and beating most maps on my first or second try <_>

11 minutes ago, Chen said:

dats wat happens when you've played it for 200 hours without dropping it like a little bitch

550 hours on awakening, 370 on conquest and 150 on FE7 on the wii u VC (i've played it way more on emulators) 

xD

you're right

3 minutes ago, Tonton said:

i'm a casul and i still play in classic because no permadeath is cancer

Respect

Edited by Nobody

20 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i call pheonix mode, "visual novel mode"

I call casual mode that tbh

but seriously, iirc the ONLY way you can lose on phoenix mode is by letting a unit cross the defense point on chapter 10 conquest. Any other chapter is literaly unloseable.

not that it bothers me in any way, though. As long as the good difficulty is there, everything is fine.

6 minutes ago, Chen said:

some vns have more game play than that even

It's certainly easier to lose on phoenix wright, that's for sure

time for meme politics but a question that's been bugging me is why would any libertarian be fully against immigration like many of them are?

i mean you would figure that a philosophy that supposedly pushes freedom over security would be the first to say that immigrating to our libertarian utopia (?) would fully be the decision of the individual 

but most i've seen are anti-immigration. why

i mean ron paul was praised by libertarians and yet he doesn't believe in the separation of church and state and is a pro-lifer so I don't even know

as a side note lol at the supposed libertarians that support authoritarian trump

Edited by Tryhard