• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling the easy mode is 

kusarigama
1kat
Isonade

enough body to wear armor (10-15, it doesn't scale well after 10)
decent amount of heart (15+? 1kat scaling, really only stat that gives ki)
no stamina necessary
no strength
enough skill to wear armor (not that much, 2kat scaling and slight kusarigama scaling if you care)
good amount of dexterity (20+, kusarigama scaling, ninjitsu skills and capacity up to 30, needed for some missions)
decent amount of magic (10+, needed for some missions, gives great utility, but you don't really get a lot of benefit from pumping it high afaik)
decent amount of spirit (11 early on, 25 is needed for all guardian spirit bonuses but you might not need that)

then like light armor, power pills and ninjitsu powers and magic shenanigans. enchants work well on fast weapons like 1kat and kusarigama

or tbh you could go put points into strength instead of skill and get medium armor which maybe be even more scrub tier

Edited by Tryhard

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

ayy I beat great centipede first try

with only 1 elixir, heh...........

whats worst weapon from starting options?

that one isn't bad at all

kinda hated the level tho

and um I dunno I'm not really in touch with the META but I would say Kusarigama and 1kat are really great, then spears and axes

sorry 2kat are the worst imo, but I haven't really seen the skills so I dunno, just feels as though kusarigama does the whole fast attack dps better and 1kat isn't bad in that regard either

axes are fun because they destroy ki, though.

Edited by Tryhard

I think the game expects you to dole out the stats somewhat evenly considering almost all the stats kinda drop off after 20 in terms of gains

with that in mind I kinda think that medium armor would be better than light since there really is not that big a difference between <30% equip and <70% equip

so yeah I guess swap skill and strength for ultimate easy modu, whatever works

Edited by Tryhard

well i've heard other people say 2kat is gr8 and 1kat is mediocre so who knows

skill is probably one of the better stats but i've learnt to not treat it like dark souls since most of the power comes from equipment, not inherent stat bonuses

i'm doing a kusarigama/2kat ninja/magic alt, i'll tell you how it goes

Edited by Tryhard

magic is pretty ridiculous and I haven't got to the OP shit yet. Ninjitsu is nice for the buffs.

Get Sneak Attack in the Ninja tree even if you don't use ninjitsu tbh.

And yeah I'm starting to like 2kat more, it seems good for humanoid and smaller enemies but for bigger demons and bosses I usually break out something else like the Kusarigama otherwise it feels like I'm tickling them. That boss being a little different it probably doesn't matter.

Edited by Tryhard

PC gamers, get out of these forums. We want this toxic topic to die already so we can focus on the polls and questions that are worth a damn. And while you're at it, quit asking/hoping. Save the pixels for something worthwhile.