• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

nioh is apparently not as difficult as people thought on release or people are just saying that, i'm not sure

now what will I ego masturbate to?

this does mean that polygon apparently suck more

I find it so ridiculous how people make bold claims about games that they haven't touched and that haven't even been released

"breath of the wild is the best game ever"

"i hated TP and SS but BoW will surely get me back to Zelda"

"BoW combines everything good about each zelda game"

seriously, this game's hype is ridiculous. Then the game gets released, it's great but not best than everything else, and the same people who overhyped it act as if it were trash. Just like they did to tp and ss.

Well, he's certainly a more enjoyable person to have around than you. And has always been, even on his bad whiny phase, that is thankfully over, which says a lot about how unpleasant you are.

Edited by Nobody

37 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I find it so ridiculous how people make bold claims about games that they haven't touched and that haven't even been released

"breath of the wild is the best game ever"

"i hated TP and SS but BoW will surely get me back to Zelda"

"BoW combines everything good about each zelda game"

seriously, this game's hype is ridiculous. Then the game gets released, it's great but not best than everything else, and the same people who overhyped it act as if it were trash. Just like they did to tp and ss.

these people fawning over shit that elder scrolls and open world games have been doing for years but wouldn't know because they haven't played them :^)

there's a lot of games that get unfair expectations forced upon them, just unfortunate.

game'll be at least good though

it was a indie game that looked really good whenever they showed it because of its emphasis of procedural generated levels and a space exploration game, which they are not many of at all. because of this the game received hype status for months based on a few trailers and showings.

then it came out and it was incredibly barebones.

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

these people fawning over shit that elder scrolls and open world games have been doing for years but wouldn't know because they haven't played them :^)

there's a lot of games that get unfair expectations forced upon them, just unfortunate.

game'll be at least good though

It always surprised me how people play Zelda for exploration. There are like dozens of game series that do exploration better than it. For me Zelda was always a puzzle game/dungeon crawler with small elements of rpg.

Yeah it sounds like it will be a great game, but I'm a bit bummed out about it lacking dungeons and them being simpler =/

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

it was a indie game that looked really good whenever they showed it because of its emphasis of procedural generated levels and a space exploration game, which they are not many of at all. because of this the game received hype status for months based on a few trailers and showings.

then it came out and it was incredibly barebones.

this video made me laugh out loud

i mean, i usually think hype is the thing that leads to disappointment, but why would the developers make that sort of trailer and then release that?

apparently the game has got some updates from the developers since release that have made it better

i mean it still doesn't excuse the fact they went silent since release

and yeah I do kinda feel that it's strange for zelda to do that but if i do get a switch it'll still probably be one of the only games i pick up

I want to get ffxv's platinum trophy but i need to beat a two hours long boss fight in order to get the last trophy. Ugh

also, i bought ff7 and realized one of the trophies is making the don pick cloud over the girls, which i didn't do. Now i lost my will to play the game.

i'm turning into one of these people who care a lot about trophies UGH