yep

i legit played bloodborne for 10 minutes at inconsistent 30fps and i felt sick

i'm not even a 60fps purist but it is just noticeably better

also trying to dodge with X and attack with square

Edited by Tryhard

git

gud 

scrub

sprinting helps more than dodging. If you see that paralysis attack sprint to the left or right and you'll never get hit

sprinting will help a lot in this boss fight more than dodging. bait her combos at mid range and hit her a few times and repeat

if she does her aerial charge then I'm not sure if you can sprint to dodge it but I just blocked it and you recover before she can punish and you won't take damage

alternatively if you do i've heard antiparalytic needles can help (or do you have to take them before?), i legit have never used them

Edited by Tryhard

2 hours ago, Tryhard said:

git

gud 

scrub

Reveal hidden contents

sprinting helps more than dodging. If you see that paralysis attack sprint to the left or right and you'll never get hit

sprinting will help a lot in this boss fight more than dodging. bait her combos at mid range and hit her a few times and repeat

if she does her aerial charge then I'm not sure if you can sprint to dodge it but I just blocked it and you recover before she can punish and you won't take damage

alternatively if you do i've heard antiparalytic needles can help (or do you have to take them before?), i legit have never used them

thanks, sprinting rather than dodging really helped

finally beat her.

I don't disagree

but a fucking edgelord can look like a nice guy that treats everyone with respect regardless of their background and differences while actually treating nobody with any respect at all because he is the edge.

Also, treating everyone with respect is ass, 'cause giving people who don't deserve respect -like edgelords or bluepill crybabies- is ass.

If you do give them respect, you encourage the shit they do; being cringy edgy or cryin because of hurt feelings.