• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

my classes were going to start tomorrow, but my city is going through a water shortage and rationing, and thankfully by coincidence, tomorrow is the turn of the area where my university is, so they decided to delay the start of classes in one day. 

Praise the water rationing!

STILL I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO CLASSES I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES UGH

Edited by Nobody

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

tryhard, apparently our friend dsp isn't the only one to claim BUG!! when they can't figure out how to beat a segment of a game

wow dood

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

nier is at a 89 metacritic now, the first game was like a 68 lol

and it's the first yoko taro game to get over a 70 apparently

crazy

all thanks to platinum tbh

I want it but sooooo many games. I still need to finish zelda and nioh. Oh well, it's not like the game is going anywhere, so i'll get it eventually

Edited by Nobody

Lol i just noticed my sister bought a ps4

now we hve two ps4s in dah house

good news is that i might now get my ps3 back from her.

Edited by Nobody

tbf it's not like it does much to be liked from anyone not already on the nintendo train

i don't hate it as much as currently don't care about it but even that tends to be treason on a forum that's mostly full of nintendo fans

it's got build quality issues that are on par with the original xbox 360 and that's not a good thing. probably means there is going to be new revisions of it in the future

Edited by Tryhard

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

tbf it's not like it does much to be liked from anyone not already on the nintendo train

i don't hate it as much as currently don't care about it but even that tends to be treason on a forum that's mostly full of nintendo fans

it's got build quality issues that are on par with the original xbox 360 and that's not a good thing. probably means there is going to be new revisions of it in the future

this is generally how I felt about it too

i'm not a nintendo fan and the switch really hasn't done anything to sway me much

a lot of my friends have it and have been enjoying it but it doesn't really have anything that interests me. really wish it did, since I think it's a neat concept.