The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

No, i'm not prone to generalizing and i'm not whining; i am making fun of the situation by parodying what one or both sides say, put it in quotations and then state muh actual business.

My point was that obscuring the truth by preemtively banning or censoring opinions is stupid(oh no im dying how can you possibly offend stupid people like that you promote abeism reeeeee)

I wouldn't ban people for making analogies to the "sjw cuck feminists" as it "wakes" people up e.g. when a person says "you can't be racist towards white people" you start mocking that statement by saying "thats exactly what the SJW's would say" or "youre cucking yourself there". The same goes for nazi ideology but i can't think of something atm because i don't hear that much naziism spewed in public.

What i don't encourage is active flaming or prejudged lables; the thread that was created might have become a great debate thread but the OP was just cringy wtf, he could just think for 2 seconds and come up with a myriad of reasons for localisation without assuming everyone is a "feminist cuck sjw ideologue" but thats another story.

But i wouldn't ban him; i would publicly shame and mock him so he realizes what happened and he avoids doing it again; bans just make people salty, especially if not given explaination.

I don't actually care about facerubbing, quite the opposite: i barely have any support convos in my file and i don't use kids, it's creepy and sick and i think it was implemented for the throbbing and shunned virgins that don't have a life; (btw. i am also an idiot virgin with no life but the difference is that i don't throb and seek affection from real and artificial boobs unlike them.)

I also don't think that treehouse is full of "sjw feminist cucks"(even though some lines in games that they localized suggest so(but this might be just bias and overanalyzation of things)) they might have legitimate reasons to remove the rub because they estimated "this game will sell better!" or "with this the game will get more publicity" or w/e; I do think that some of the ideology might have had an influence on them based in what the localization seems to be like.

My personal problem with the localization is that they removed content and changed supports; for the people who don't care they could just add an option to avoid the rub/swimsuits or an optional patch to remove it; The supports is another story, Kefkas character was entirely rewritten in FF6 but that is because of the references he made and because the snes was limited in text space; this is not an issue in current games like Fates and the entire complexity that used to be Soleil was changed into "just another lesbo" but thats digressing and not actually what i was talking about when you accused me of trolling.

There are lots of things wrong about me tbqh. But what is "wrong" actually.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Tryhard, this is old news and you probably already know by now, but I remembered when I when I saw you

Musou Stars added William as the "final" playable character

It's not the first time that I saw a repeated post after a while... but not after 12 h yet... and also not when an other post was made after that.

The content of your previous post is saved. If you just click on post by accident, you'll have posted the exact same twice.

I guess the new forum still hasn't lost its weirdness after almost two months.

16 hours ago, Nobody said:

FIRST ALL NIGHTER OF THE YEAR!! YEAH :D

Reveal hidden contents

i'm dead inside :(

It was my third. University's a bitch. Especially when I'm wasting my time posting random stuff on SF.

11 minutes ago, Heptade said:

It was my third. University's a bitch. Especially when I'm wasting my time posting random stuff on SF.

I try to avoid doing it because it makes me feel like shit

some times there's no other way to deal with procrastinated university projects, though.

Edited by Nobody

ugh I wish persona would crash and burn, but apparently persona 5 just got its first review and it's a ten.

fuck persona

Should have answered persona for "what's something you dislike irrationally?" qotd

Edited by Nobody

Fair enough I guess

Though, I seem to consistently hear that P5 only has one detracting flaw, that being a dungeon just being utterly terrible in about every way possible. Not that I know what it is to tell you.