• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Tonton said:

haha I saw this one on the official playstation youtube channel

26 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Don't pay attention to the level requirements next to the main story missions, they're mostly bullshit. By the last few missions they put it really fucking high too. I did all the sidequests, but I was still like 20 levels under the level requirement. 

you'll be fine, the last few bosses aren't too bad.

how many hours did it take you to beat it?

35 minutes ago, shezzy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

then you need to git gud

tbh i play it quite slowly and I think I also take many pauses at shrines

idk how you beat it so quickly doing everything tho

Edited by Nobody

So, i got nier automata today and it turns out my sister was also wanting to play it, so i let her play it before me, since i'm still beating Nioh.

i wonder if she will quit the game after only getting a single ending like a certain reviewer that generated a lot of outrage (that was soon forgotten due to the zelda 7) did.

thanks to my sister sort of liking games i was able to get a good pheromosa and celesteela, since she has pokemon moon and a 3ds. Another good thing is that i can end up playing some games she gets that i'd never buy but sort of want to play. Like, i'm pretty sure she'll get persona 5 and thanks to that i'll play that trash to see what all the fuss is about.

My sister's first ps4 game was, i kid you not, hatsune miku. IIRC she got her ps4 for dangaronpa which is weird considering she got the others on pc and the new one is apparently also comming to the pc.

i remember she really liking the assassin's creed games 4 years or so ago, but i guess the franchise became so shitty she gave up on them lol.

Dear god the rhyming is just awful.

i'm watching and commenting because i have awful memory, so let's go:

shrines look the same: i mean, this is objective. I wish they had different themes as well. The puzzles in them are very different from each other, which still made me happy to find them, but they really should have given them some different themes. That is, i liked the shrines a lot but do have the same complaint about their visuals as he does. It's worthy nothing that the couple of motion control shrines are beyond awful, though. Really. Terrible. Made me wish to throw my wii u gamepad on the wall. 

I found the koroks seeds really nice, and a clever way of ensuring the entire map had something. Finding them and figuring out what to do to get them was fun, and you were almost guaranteed to find them if you looked hard enough, so that's something i disagree with the dude. Also, more inventory was always welcome in this game.

the ways to find shrines and koroks were so different from each other that i never felt like they got repetitive, quite the contrary, i was always looking forwards for them. 

Dungeons being short: conpletely agree. I wish they were longer and more. THAT said, i did not find them simpler than the other games' dungeons, just shorter. I also didn't feel that they were the same, the puzzles in each of them were quite different from each other, and it actually took me some time to figure out some of these puzzles. The absence of new items was kind of dealt with by making you able to interact with each of the dungeons maps and layout in different ways. Still, they were definitely too short and few. 

Enemy variety: I legitimately only noticed that one after people pointed it out, but yeah, it's there. That said, I honestly thought it wasn't that much of a problem, since enemies held different sorts of weapons, which made fighting them different from each other. There were also weaker and stronger versions of same enemies, which made the problem somewhat smaller. But yeah, more enemy variety would have been great.

i liked shrine quests. I thought finding the shrines, solving the riddles and interacting with the world in order to get to a shrine was fun. About side quests, i'm terrible about differentiating good and bad ones lol, but i thought the gerudo area had some that were quite good. I didn't try colleting stuff and then giving them to npcs, i'd go do stuff and then if i got the items i'd go talk to the npc.

i mean, there's nothing outragous with what he said, but i think it's not something most see as that much of big problems in this game. But i guess i kind of see where he's coming from and anyway, people are entitled to their opinions. I found the game really great, but not really the best thing ever. It's definitely in my top 5 best zeldas, but i don't think it's my favorite either.

but seriously, dude has to stop with those rhymes dear god were they awful and cringe worthy.

Edited by Nobody

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

people are entitled to their opinions.

wow I just saw someone listing FUCKING GEOFFREY CHARGE as one of the best maps in Fire Emblem. GEOFFREY'S CHARGE aka the worst chapter fire emblem has ever had.

I'm outraged. OUTRAGED, I say!!

Nevermind, people are not entitled to their opinions.

Edited by Nobody

8 hours ago, shezzy said:

Use your samurai locks.

Good. Magic ruins this game.

No, i know how to get skills, i mean unlocking new ones, which i can't do. I was only able to learn like 5 sword skills and 3 axe skills or so, the rest are locked.

i feel like there's so much about this game that i don't know about... i'm getting by and enjoying my time, though. Yesterday i ended up beating the Ogress and then doing the sidequests i had left in the first region.

Edited by Nobody