• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

reminder that he was paid $1,250 on patreon to play this game for his viewers and fans and ragequit the game on the final boss playing on easy mode

Edited by Tryhard

30 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

reminder that he was paid $1,250 on patreon to play this game for his viewers and fans and ragequit the game on the final boss playing on easy mode

I think the fact that he used Koromaru and Ken in the final boss has something to do with it

I remember you posted this video before.

The final boss isn't hard but very VERY long. It takes like 45-60 minutes so I can understand if you get frustrated when you still get wrecked after this long time.
Also it's a timebased battle. The special multi attack you see only happens when a certain number of turns is passed. You normally should be able to finish the boss off before.

I'm honest if I failed against the boss in my first run as the LPer did, I would replay it all over again simply because of the boss theme. It's so epic.

I think the fact that he used Koromaru and Ken in the final boss has something to do with it

I used Koromaru against the final boss and he's actually pretty good. Also has no weakness.
Ken has mediarama at least and is a decent support unit.

Tbf each character from P3 is good for me except Junpei.

I'm in the mall returning my broken copy of automata and there's someone buying a xbox one.

i almost want to ask them what they're doing. Why not get a PS4 instead lol.

dear god i'm turning in what 12 year old me hated the most:  a sony fanboy

Dont like the Amiibo's, I would of rathered equipment or weapons come from using them rather than getting an effect that will last one round and be gone, and I cant even control it. I wasnt expecting functions like Fates Amiibo's worked, but they could of at least done something a little more than that. Hopefully Warriors/FE Switch will have better.

I REALLY do not like the new towns. Give me Gaiden's old towns over this ffs. That Chapter 1 scene just looks so silly and out of place. Spend all that time making the dungeons great, and you couldnt be bothered to fix the towns? Instead you opt to make some VN looking bs?

And Please, please, please tell me that is not Fatigue I am seeing there. Its the main reason I will not play Thracia, I hate fatigue systems. I just hope its minor and not all that important.

Have to say, I was super hyped for this about a few weeks ago, but now that all this information is pouring out some of my hype for it is definitely dying off. As I keep saying, I will reserve too much judgement until its release in Japan so I can see some of the personal experiences of people getting the japanese version, but I would be lying if I didnt say that I am not all that hyped for this anymore.