The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

the person who can't take another's opinion (even though it was even clearly put forth as an exaggerated joke) and gets buttmad about it, deciding to insult that user

not the person who thinks you a sad individual for doing so because you are

friendo

not like a scottish referendum has anything to do with it, as well. i found it hilarious that it was the thing you deflected to

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Haven't you got better things to do, such as campaigning for another referendum?

No one who posts here often likes you, and it's clear you don't like us either, so it'd be more enjoyable for us all and i assume you as well if you just got the fuck out and stopped posting here just to say weak but provocative stuff to us. I mean, that's the sort of behaviour i'd expect from 13 year olds at most, but then again, we have plenty of 13 year olds in this forum and i don't remember a single one nearly as childish and petty as you, who keeps trying to start shit with others for no reason. Come on, you're fucking 30 years old, this is just sad, seriously.

Edited by Nobody

28 minutes ago, Soledai said:

But what if I'm the the life of the party and I enjoy this Jane Austen?

I feel like I might challenge this

Thats assuming you even are the life fo the party. Get back to your sword craft, ronin

Btw, @Soledai , your theme. For the longest time, I had the person confused for Saber and was all wondering "whats with the new look?", only find a glimpse of her after having recently finishing Fate/Zero to realize they're not the same.

The heck is she?

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Btw, @Soledai , your theme. For the longest time, I had the person confused for Saber and was all wondering "whats with the new look?", only find a glimpse of her after having recently finishing Fate/Zero to realize they're not the same.

The heck is she?

Jeanne D'arc aka Ruler from Fate/Apocrypha, though this particular iteration is from Fate/Grand Order.

That one terrible mobile game you may have heard about.

4 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Apparently people are too shy or aren't aware of the nice option in the settings called "ignoring preferences".

3 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

... or maybe too curious because they want to know what shitpost or insult will come next

I'm too big of an asshole to do that. I thought about it for some people, but ultimately didn't.

Even if I would probably want to, I do at least want to see their posts.

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Jeanne D'arc aka Ruler from Fate/Apocrypha, though this particular iteration is from Fate/Grand Order.

That one terrible mobile game you may have heard about.

... there's a mobile game too? How many things does Fate have anyway?

Just now, Chen said:

Dam... time to go back to china...

Coincientally, I'm trying to see if I can take some classes in China over the summer. Hopefully I get approved

3 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

I'm too big of an asshole to do that. I thought about it for some people, but ultimately didn't.

Even if I would probably want to, I do at least want to see their posts.

Seriously same for the exact opposite reason

I'm too kind than to block people... till now
But now I've enough of the insults and provokes here.