The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

it's kinda true but at the same time I don't think people need a reason for enjoying a game

a series like dynasty warriors I would call "fun" because it's a relatively mindless hack and slash but i'm not sure I could call it objectively good

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i know some people said the original music is better but the echoes final map theme makes me boner

and the duma battle music sounds like metroid

Edited by Tryhard

the entire soundtrack is fantastic and the best in the series I M H O

it's like they wanted Yuka Tsujiyoko to come back 25 years later and fuck shit up

Edited by Tryhard

7 minutes ago, shezzy said:

play a simpler VN first like planescape torment or you wont be able to appreciate nekopara's complexity and genius

>simpler

She said: “But I can tell you a few of the things I mean by that: I mean longer prison sentences for people convicted of terrorist offences. I mean making it easier for the authorities to deport foreign terror suspects to their own countries.

“And I mean doing more to restrict the freedom and the movements of terrorist suspects when we have enough evidence to know they present a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court.

“And if human rights laws stop us from doing it, we will change those laws so we can do it.”

~ Teresabot