• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

dsp playing that dumb zero supply lines mission from san andreas and failing repeatedly

i guess i can't really fault him since that mission was actually balls

though it was made easier in later versions of the game apparently

Edited by Tryhard

ugh I swore the new FE Heroes banner would be Thracia with a broken ass sword Leif. I want to pull fucking red.

What I got was a fucking possessed banner with Green Dragon Armor Robin, Blue Armor Hardin and Sword Celica. Celica is by far the worst of the three of them... D:

Why does IS keep adding broken ass green units and ignores the other 3 colors? I can't really complain because I got Myrrh and Valentine hector, but damn I want to pull other colors and it's hard to pass pulling for Robin.

18 minutes ago, shezzy said:

I see words here arranged in some sort of deliberate pattern but I can't quite grasp any significant meaning

Every so often, Intelligent Systems releases new units on Fire Emblem Heroes. Everyone (including me) thought they'd release new Thracia units tomorrow, since Reinhardt and Olwen are the only Thracia units already in the game. The trailer for the new units was released just half an hour ago, and the theme of the new units was "possession", with possessed Celica, possessed Hardin and Possessed Robin. 

As you might know, units in Fire Emblem Heroes can be of four colors, red (swords and red tomes), green (axes and green tomes), blue (lances and blue tomes) and grey (bows, daggers and staves). They tend to add three or four new units at a time, with one being super good, one being very good and the other one or two being "meh". The two last group of new units released had the green unit being the broken one. I want common red and blue units, though, so I naturally want to go for a good blue or red unit, since this way I might get them while going for the rare one. The thing is, those green units were so good, that I couldn't ignore them, which meant I didn't get the common blue and red stuff I want. I got both broken ass green units recently released (Myrrh and Valentine's day Hector), but now I wanted to move on to another color so I can get the common blue and red units I want while going for supposedly broken new Red and Blue units. The thing is, the new broken unit is also Green. Which means I can either try to get the new broken unit, or try to get the common red and blue stuff I want. I can't get the common stuff I want while going for the new broken unit.

TLDR: I wish this stupid game would have a new broken red unit so I could get 3 and 4 star Eliwoods while going for it.

Edited by Nobody

I totally won't get any of the focus Heroes from this new banner X,D 

Kinda want Robin Alter though

Oh and yet another forgettable waifu story character. Is Surtr literally the only male in the entirety of Muspell?

Edited by FrostyFireMage

2 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Oh and yet another forgettable waifu story character. Is Surtr literally the only male in the entirety of Muspell?

Are we ignoring that Nifl or whatever has no males at all presently? Or are we satisfied with Fjorm's thighs and Gunhand's tits?

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

Are we ignoring that Nifl or whatever has no males at all presently? Or are we satisfied with Fjorm's thighs and Gunhand's tits?

Hey Nifl isn't just Fjorm and Gunnthra you know, we still have to see the rest of their sisters yet (who probably come in loli/tomboy/ojou/shy/tsundere flavours)

Well my slow as junk device said that a page was too large and told me if I want to refresh, I imputed no, but I clicked to finish my post and it refreshed, losing all I put in the post and I can't remember what I put into the post, it is a new device too. It is stupid for that to happen especially if you have poor memory like me.

on my way up town, and oh boy, the bus is crawling with cancer

like 25+ kids getting on at 7pm and going upstairs to start shouting, stomping on the floor, and generally being fuckwits. the driver gets out and eventually tells them to either stop or get off the bus, some of them do get off, the others continue to stay there to basically shout at the driver, the driver phones the police and the entire bus stops so I have to get out and walk the last 10-15 minutes

considering the situation and how much i wanted to go and smack them one myself I applaud the drivers restraint and calmness

Edited by Tryhard

40 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

anyone else ever get the feeling everyone secretly hates you

me tbh

EDIT: I mean that I also feel the same way sometimes, not that i secretly hate you :V

Edited by Nobody