• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m FUCKING FURIOUS

i was listening to the end of the direct while driving somewhere, and since I was alone in a car I started yelling. YELLING.

also that splaton video gave me an aneurism and I wasn’t even watching, just listening.

i’m really angry

I’m FUCKING FURIOUS

i was listening to the end of the direct while driving somewhere, and since I was alone in a car I started yelling. YELLING.

also that splaton video gave me an aneurism and I wasn’t even watching, just listening.

i’m really angry

If they don't release a new Fire Emblem then at least they can't ruin the series any further.

Oh yeah, Heroes still exists.

If they don't release a new Fire Emblem then at least they can't ruin the series any further.

2 minutes ago, Tonton said:

"remastered"

did they seriously just imply you needed the solaire amiibo to use praise the sun gesture

that's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard if true

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the Fire Emblem fanbase (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with the Final Fantasy fanbase where you can become successful by releasing a game 10 years after it was announced. If you screw the FE fanbase someone over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is FE fans, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase Smash Bros Switch, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo’s games released before FE16. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, publicly apologize and show us Fire Emblem Switch or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the Fire Emblem fanbase (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with the Final Fantasy fanbase where you can become successful by releasing a game 10 years after it was announced. If you screw the FE fanbase someone over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is FE fans, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase Smash Bros Switch, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo’s games released before FE16. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, publicly apologize and show us Fire Emblem Switch or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I want to make a comment at him but I reckon it's better to relish his incompetence from afar.

Also, I remember really enjoying Mario Tennis on the N64.

Edited by Shuuda

I want to make a comment at him but I reckon it's better to relish his incompetence from a far.

Also, I remember really enjoying Mario Tennis on the N64.

24 minutes ago, Shuuda said:

This got a laugh from me

Appreciated

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

did you make this or get it from somewhere

im so hype to get crash on steam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz33IDiUqIU