• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, no one uses Sonic. Because he's bad.

I don't use him because he's third party scum he's too Fragile Speedster. I use Snake because he's second party he's pretty damn strong, and can take a beating. Also Grenade Launcher. <3

Edited by Frédéric François Chopin

Mine are

Melee:

Marth

Roy

CAPTAIN FALCON

Link

Samus

Luigi

Brawl:

Marth

Ike

Samus

Zelda/Shiek

Toon Link

CAPTAIN FALCON

Snake, Snake, SNAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE

Sometimes Pit

Luigi

From what I've played of Ness, his Up-Smash would be a good way to keep people with high damage in the air, and it helped a bit. Want to talk about crappy moves? Ness' neutral and down B.

Well, the knockback and damage on his down smash aren't good enough to make it worth using, from where I stand. As for his up smash, I haven't much clue on why I'd want to knock them into the air when I could instead just use the bat and hit them with something that has some actual oomph. As for Ness's neutral B, it was alright in Melee because when charged, it actually had pretty good range, but in Brawl? It's just impractical. And his down B absorbs energy based projectiles (e.g. Super Scope shots, Blaster shots).

Also, my mains are...

Brawl:

Zelda

Peach

Lucas

CAPTAIN FALCON

Mars

Melee: See above, only take off Lucas.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I don't use him because he's third party scum he's too Fragile Speedster. I use Snake because he's second party he's pretty damn strong, and can take a beating. Also Grenade Launcher. <3

I hate how he's hyped when he's pretty much a weaker Captain Falcon, but lamer.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36983&pid=2245600&st=40entry2245600

Guys, hear my plea! Vote Tate and Ellen.

He said he didn't want Rutger, since he's pretty useful in HM. Why he wants to kill himself training Wendy then astounds me, but I want him to use Noah and Tate.

Everyone else, vote too! And I'll whip up something cool for this thread.

@MKS, well ok, I'll give his Neutral B that, but only, what, 3 characters naturally have energy weapons without items for him to absorb with down B? Seems rather impractical.

Also, why Mars?

Actually... I'd say there's much more that PSI Magnet can absorb. And I said Mars for lols.

He said he didn't want Rutger, since he's pretty useful in HM. Why he wants to kill himself training Wendy then astounds me, but I want him to use Noah and Tate.

And personally, I'm astounded by the fact he even entertained the idea of not using a healer when going healerless in FE6 is a stupid thing to do (and no, I don't count promoting a mage and using them as a healer viable) because of the status staves.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh what is this. PK Flash is awesome, all you have to do is time it right, which isn't hard to do.

By the way I voted for Wendy and Sophia. And Tate, I didn't forget.

Everyone else, vote too! And I'll whip up something cool for this thread.

Edited by Frédéric François Chopin