The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

25 minutes ago, shezzy said:

nope

He got a 60.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Owl Mafia? Who gives a hoot about that....

Well me of course! The "Owl Mafia" is the premiere mafia on the scene. They've got the coolest members, the most grand mice feasts (the mouse mafia ain't to happy about that), and the most kickass summer revue you ever saw. If you're still not convinced, or are wondering more about the "Owl Mafia", please check out these books, or the documentary based upon them about mob politics, and the rise of the current Don. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_Ga'Hoole

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking at edwin's portrait and it's like, BG1

latest?cb=20161230080435

perfect looking mage portrait, probably the one I think of immediately for a wizard

then in BG2

latest?cb=20130515165652

he got fat and got a nose ring

i was looking at edwin's portrait and it's like, BG1

latest?cb=20161230080435

perfect looking mage portrait, probably the one I think of immediately for a wizard

then in BG2

latest?cb=20130515165652

he got fat and got a nose ring

1 hour ago, shezzy said:

Dan and lisa’s results are identical save for two answers. Since dan got 50 and Lisa got 30, then for sure the ones that were different were the ones that dan got right/lisa got wrong

sure enough, Mary also got lisa’s answers for 6 and 9, and since we assume she got a 70 that means that there was only one other question besides that one which was wrong.

From then on out, all you have to do is compare Mary to the rest of the kids. Dan got 5 questions wrong, lisa also got 5 questions (besides 6 and 9) wrong. In a scenario where Mary got one wrong but dan/lisa got it right it can’t be possible since that would produce too many correct answers for dan/lisa, since so many of the columns have the same answer for everyone. So the one that was wrong has to be one of the columns which everyone put the same answer for. Using that little tidbit, you can assume that every answer of mary’s that was different from dan and lisa was correct

match that up with john, and he gets a 60. It’s impossible to know which one he actually got wrong of the ones that everyone put the same answer for, but you don’t need to know that.

Oh

if you realize that dan and lisa have almost the same answers then it becomes pretty easy.

4 hours ago, shezzy said:

Dan and lisa’s results are identical save for two answers. Since dan got 50 and Lisa got 30, then for sure the ones that were different were the ones that dan got right/lisa got wrong

sure enough, Mary also got lisa’s answers for 6 and 9, and since we assume she got a 70 that means that there was only one other question besides that one which was wrong.

From then on out, all you have to do is compare Mary to the rest of the kids. Dan got 5 questions wrong, lisa also got 5 questions (besides 6 and 9) wrong. In a scenario where Mary got one wrong but dan/lisa got it right it can’t be possible since that would produce too many correct answers for dan/lisa, since so many of the columns have the same answer for everyone. So the one that was wrong has to be one of the columns which everyone put the same answer for. Using that little tidbit, you can assume that every answer of mary’s that was different from dan and lisa was correct

match that up with john, and he gets a 60. It’s impossible to know which one he actually got wrong of the ones that everyone put the same answer for, but you don’t need to know that.

Oh man that's not how I did it at all. All four answered three questions exactly the same, if you mark those as the ones Lisa (and everyone) got right (since she has a 30, and the lowest amount of correct answers), then you can surmise that all the rest of her answers are wrong. You then use that to figure out John's score, marking answers that are the same (baring the three) as wrong, and the opposite ones as right. This method also works for the other peoples scores. That's how I figured it out.

Of course, Don Barntholomew (the head honcho of the "Owl Mafia") could've solved this problem in a heart beat. That's why I want to join so bad, then I'll be living that sweet sweet "Owl Mafia" life. I'm also pretty sure all those Iron flecks they have collected (the main endeavor of the "Owl Mafia, besides community outreach programs, preserving our nations covered bridges, and the afore mentioned summer revue) could be used to make the "Owl Mafia" green, and energy independent by 2025!

Oh by the way, Dieharte, Phantom Brave lets you create a team full of owl people, so you can make your Owl Mafia there.

Humans, iirc, were somewhat stronger, but owls were faster.

gaijin shit will always be inferior to rika

>looking for 緑川光 cds
>find one
>it's a RoTK zhuge liang CD

nice try shushitters, using one of the godliest VAs as propaganda........... absolutely shameful....