The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

so it seems a pro-bolso gang was waiting for people outside a lgbt club so they could assault the customers

jesus

edit: whew, it wasn't real. although curitiba is known for sheltering actual nazis, nothing really happened according to the police. people were advised to be very careful, though

Edited by Яei Яei

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it shouldn't even be a surprise, right?

but man, even if the bolso win was obvious, it still stings to actually see it play out. 

wait i just saw your edit

never mind, I guess? there's still definitely gonna be bolso boys doing wild ass shit in the coming weeks tho

Edited by ChefGuevara

uhh so, this one was actually confirmed:

it seems that an 8 year old kid died during a victory celebration

accidentally shot in the head

thanks bubba. while my hometown is relatively small and not as batshit insane as the city of São Paulo or the South region, we still got a fuck ton of ßozoboys. and ßozogirls.

I had figured that bolsonaro would've done poorly in Brasilia, figured his demographics would be rural poor

there aren't any maps of the election out yet, right? Because I'd be interested in seeing how it went across the country 

19 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

I had figured that bolsonaro would've done poorly in Brasilia, figured his demographics would be rural poor

there aren't any maps of the election out yet, right? Because I'd be interested in seeing how it went across the country 

Quite the opposite. Bolsonaro does well in the richer regions of the country and worse in the poorer

m03d4n2oq0v11.png

Here in Brasília (the square in the middle), he got literally 69.99% of the votes, so barely not in the darkest shade of purple.

There's also this very detailed interactive map by municipality:

http://especiais.g1.globo.com/politica/eleicoes/2018/mapa-da-apuracao-no-brasil-presidente/2-turno/

Edited by Nobody

basically the states that got fucked the most during our military dictatorship in terms of being nearly forgotten in investments, poverty, droughts, famine, violence etc are 100% against him

plus they also have incredibly good education there

cause and effect? dunno of course it is 

my ex, who's from rio grande do sul, lived in brasilia for a while. i don't have fond memories of that city (although some points are indeed aesthetically pleasin)

now she's dating a minion despite being left-leaning and i don't see how something like that can be sustainable

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Quite the opposite. Bolsonaro does well in the richer regions of the country and worse in the poorer

m03d4n2oq0v11.png

Here in Brasília (the square in the middle), he got literally 69.99% of the votes, so barely not in the darkest shade of purple.

There's also this very detailed interactive map by municipality:

http://especiais.g1.globo.com/politica/eleicoes/2018/mapa-da-apuracao-no-brasil-presidente/2-turno/

Huh

not what I would have expected 

I'm gonna try and keep up a bit more seriously now that it's over, I'm very curious, and concerned, about what will become of Brazil in the next few years

and you too, meng, stay safe, keep your head down, all that stuff

8 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

my ex, who's from rio grande do sul, lived in brasilia for a while. i don't have fond memories of that city (although some points are indeed aesthetically pleasin)

now she's dating a minion despite being left-leaning and i don't see how something like that can be sustainable

Maybe she's on the verge of becoming a bolso goon herself

consider yourself lucky for having dodged a bullet, I guess?

Brazil’s President-elect Jair Bolsonaro said U.S. President Donald Trump called to wish him good luck after his electoral victory on Sunday, in what the former Brazilian Army captain said was “obviously a very friendly contact”.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1029/1007310-trump-and-bolsonaro/

:ok_hand:

Edited by Edgelord

7 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Maybe she's on the verge of becoming a bolso goon herself

consider yourself lucky for having dodged a bullet, I guess?

Oh, I am not crying over it (at least not anymore lol), thankfully I found a #wokebae etc so it's all good.

1 hour ago, Edgelord said:

Brazil’s President-elect Jair Bolsonaro said U.S. President Donald Trump called to wish him good luck after his electoral victory on Sunday, in what the former Brazilian Army captain said was “obviously a very friendly contact”.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1029/1007310-trump-and-bolsonaro/

:ok_hand:

Paulo Guedes, who's Bolso's Minister of Treasury, said yesterday, on the same day they won, very aggressively "No, Mercosul is not a priority! This is the president's style! We speak the truth! We don't have to please any of you!"

Also he said he is not subordinate to the Chief of Staff (who once admitted to receiving illegal campaign donations)

off to a gooooooood start

Bubba our police is the one that kills the most people per year. Last year the number was 5.000 people. We are not even counting militias in this equation.

Bostão already said he was going to condecorate police officers who kill 4, 5 """""criminals""""" and the governor of São Paulo said he was going to hire the best lawyers for the police officers.

Fuck this shit.

brazil's homicide rate is like 29 per 100,000 inhabitants currently

bolsonaro claims to want to crack down on crime, but his methods are probably going to result in civil unrest or loss of liberties