• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the worst part about  bolz's team mimicking trump is that they really think they can pull power moves like moving the brazilian embassy on israel from tel'aviv to jerusalem

our trading negociations with muslim countries are way too good to even think about burning those bridges and the motherfucker is announcing that on his 4th transition day

like, i know it's a strategy to say a bunch of shit and then take it back, but when it comes from the president's official account, that shit don't fly

3 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

i think the worst part about  bolz's team mimicking trump is that they really think they can pull power moves like moving the brazilian embassy on israel from tel'aviv to jerusalem

our trading negociations with muslim countries are way too good to even think about burning those bridges and the motherfucker is announcing that on his 4th transition day

This is legit one of the things I'm the most worried about. Changing the israeli embassy from tel aviv to jerusalem is asking for nothing but trouble. I read that like 25% of the meat we export go to arab countries.

We might also legitimatelly get terrorist attacks here if this happen, which would give Bonoro an excuse to be more authoritarian and strengthen the army.

Edited by Nobody

we are the biggest halal meat exporter in the world. 

not only we are trying to burn bridges with muslim countries, but we are tempting fate by approaching taiwan, which might not please china

i can only imagine what are their meetings. i mean, they can only be banking on a trump reelection

Just now, Edgelord said:

what's the opinion of bolsonaro cosying up with netanyahu and israel lol

how nationalist of him

i mean after all it's obvious he's a zionist puppet, the right-wingers should hate him

the minions are really pro-israel, so they are loving it. more wary people are like "uh dude what the fuck are you doing"

like, brazil has a tradition to not really take sides in this matter, instead opting for a more diplomatic resolution to the conflict. instead this motherfucker says fuck it and decides that he wasn't sucking up enough to trump

it's weird to me that they (and Trump supporters) would be. I mean, the whole point of electing explicit right-wing nationalists is that they're meant to focus on their own countries problems foremost. Brazil First, and all that shit. Not to dick around with an embassy in Israel and suck up to corrupt piece of shit Netanyahu.

In America at least it's funny because there is a small section of far-righters that are almost certainly bigoted that hate Israel, what they call Zionism and likely Jews in general that don't like Trump because he does suck up to Israel. So it's kinda like they are right to not like foreign policy decisions to arm the conflict for Israel, but for a horrible reason.

i might be using too much logic for my own good.

Edited by Edgelord

there's that whole thing about people being extremely anti-semitic but loving israel as it is a "pure ethnostate" etc

it doesn't add up

besides them minions are also using gab so you can imagine the shitshow

all that's left is for bolsonaro to brown nose putin

Edited by Яei Яei

either magno malta is going to be the butt monkey of this government, meaning that of all the corrupt fuckers he's the one to be made an example out of.

or

he's going to be family minister.

let's keep in mind that this fucker ruined someone else's life directly by saying that the person was a pedophile, without proof etc. this was during the "CPI (roughly translated to parliamentary committee inquiry) da pedofilia". why did he do that? he was trying to gain notoriety, and get elected as senator.

well, after going through hell in jail, to the point of now being blind of one eye, the cobrador (someone who people pay to get into the bus properly) was found innocent seven years later.

magno malta? nothing happened to him

49 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's the deal with this new diablo game, Tryhard? Why are people mad about it?

they announced a mobile diablo game at Blizzcon. we haven't had any news about a new mainline Diablo game in four years, which is when the expansion to Diablo 3 came out, which was already a controversial game. Instead, Warcraft 3 remaster got announced (which is fine and cool, because it's another one of my favourite games)

This wouldn't be so bad, if they announced at the same time that they were also working on a mainline game. Even a logo or some shit to show us it was in the works would be fine, like when Bethesda announced Elder Scrolls Blades, their mobile ES game, and then showed a video of clouds for 20 seconds and then Elder Scrolls VI - we'll make it eventually perhaps maybe. Blizzard are known for being a "PC-first" company so the shift here is strange.

And now it was revealed that it is being developed in part with NetEase, who are a Chinese developer who have a reputation for being bad (and sucking money out of players via microtransactions I would think). Obviously, they are trying to market to the Chinese mobile market because it is profitable. But from the gameplay footage they showed, it looks very similar to a previous NetEase published game to the point where it looks like a cash grab re-skin.

Blizzard have a history of cancelling games when it isn't up to their high standards, like Starcraft: Ghost, and a Warcraft point and click adventure game. This is comparitively low effort to carry their name. Activision have fused with Blizzard so it really isn't surprising they would go down the anti-consumer route.

Diablo 1 and 2 are known for being the games to popularise and propel the genre "hack n' slash". Games that followed this formula were called Diablo clones for years. It should be a high-singing franchise, but recently it seems like its the red-headed stepchild that gets no attention.

People were understandably mad we got nothing else, not that necessarily there is a mobile game, and that red-shirt guy up there questioned them at the official Q&A. Look on the gameplay videos of Diablo: Immortal and see the dislike ratios. So now some games journalist media are writing articles about how Diablo fans are elitist, entitled, and that Blizzard owes us nothing. The one guy up there even said hating on mobile gaming is an offshoot of toxic masculinity, which is hilarious because one of the Diablo 3 classes, the Witch Doctor, is nowhere to be seen in this mobile game (only missing class), and it's probably because the character is black, which China doesn't take too kindly to.

Mobiles ruin everything again. Diablo 2 is my favourite game of all time so you can imagine how I feel.

Edited by Edgelord

Also, it's not like NetEase are well received in China either:

"In China, we call net ease as "pig farm" which mean, they do not treat player as normal human but pigs.  If EA is like a 2 out of 10, Netease is -2859

The funny thing is, in NA, players hate the mobile game.But in China, we are ok with mobile game, but we are not OK with Netease mobile game. Thats how bad it is."