• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

SILVIO SANTOS SEU VELHO TABACUDO

NÃO FIQUEI RINDO FEITO TONTO DO IVO HOLANDA PRA VOCÊ VOLTAR COM SLOGAN DE DITADURA

FILHO DA PUTA

To those who didn't understand: Silvio Santos, owner of one of the biggest TV companies in Brazil, and who once ran for president, just started using the following slogan: "Brazil, love it or leave it".

It would be bad as is, but what's even worse is that he used it during the military dictatorship as well.

27 minutes ago, shezzy said:

how the FUCK am I going to explain this

It's pretty simple, no it's not. Here are the two ways you can do this, depending on your parent's political allignments.

Conservative (the harder one)

-remember to downplay the sexual aspect, or make it seem less important

-try to relate it to Jesus

-Make a fake quote from Ted Cruz, saying the opposite of whatever you want your parents to think since everyone hates Ted Cruz and want to be the opposite of him.

Here's an example:

Salutations mother and father dearest. You know, Jesus had breasts, and in this particular game, so do the women. It just so happens that God blessed them with significantly bigger breasts than those of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Naturally, these happen to be a bit reactive with God's Green Earth, and happen to bounce a bit. There is no cause to be concern, and you know what Ted Cruz thinks "Breast shouldn't be allowed to bounce." You don't want to be like Ted Cruz, right?

Liberal (Easier)

-Make it seem like a women's rights issue

-Say that learning about other cultures is important

-Making up a Ted Cruz quote works even better here.

An example of this being:

Hey mom, dad. You might be concerned about the jiggling of boobs in this game, but if you think about it, why are you so concerned over the woman's breasts? You have no concern for the male breasts, but yet you make a big deal out of the female ones. Way to contribute to the patriarchy. Besides, you would try to hide other cultures from (Sister's name), just because of some harder to explain aspects? Sounds like white-washing to me. Other cultures are important. Besides, Ted Cruz said "There must be no jiggling breasts", and you don't want to be like Ted Cruz, right?

Hippies (Easiest)

-Offer to buy them weed if they look the other way

-Profit

9 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

SILVIO SANTOS SEU VELHO TABACUDO

NÃO FIQUEI RINDO FEITO TONTO DO IVO HOLANDA PRA VOCÊ VOLTAR COM SLOGAN DE DITADURA

FILHO DA PUTA

SBT and Record will really fight to see who can be Bolsonaro's fox news

At least I don't see globo supporting him at all.

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

SBT and Record will really fight to see who can be Bolsonaro's fox news

At least I don't see globo supporting him at all.

I don't see people like Bonner or Alexandre Garcia with good intentions. It might not be as homogeneous as SBT or Record, but I can't say that they don't support him. At most they are neutral.

5 minutes ago, shezzy said:

hard to hype myself up on this election right now when Brazil has literally established the fourth reich

republicans are winning for senator and governor in Florida by a really small margin...

2 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

I don't see people like Bonner or Alexandre Garcia with good intentions. It might not be as homogeneous as SBT or Record, but I can't say that they don't support him. At most they are neutral.

They went hard after Bolsonaro on the interviews he gave them (I mean globo), and they're very progressive when it comes to social issues, Bolsominions absolutely loathe programa da Fátima. I think their coverage on Bolsonaro will be relatively similar to their coverage on PT. But maybe I'm being too optimistic.

Here we have to take twice as much Alexandre Garcia as the rest of the country (he's a commentarist on DFTV), and damn he's annoying.

hence why i mentioned globo being less homogeneous. it's the lesser of the three evils in terms of being reactionary as shit

they do have diversity, after all we get fatima and other progressive shows such as Amor e Sexo, and we also have an actual dcitatorship spokesman such as alexandre garcia.

most analyses mentioned that the senate was going to go rep anyway

still it's insane how they vote for zodiac killer and generic 80s movie evil businessman instead of beto o'rourke and andrew gillum

Ocasio-Cortez stomping shouldn't be a surprise at all

her district literally consists of two of NYC's Burroughs, she was never gonna lose

its nice that she won tho (even if she did frustrate me a couple times in interviews)

Id really appreciate it if Mexico just hurried up and took back the territory they lost to the US tho

Well, enough seats have flipped already. Now it's just a matter of keeping that. Or increase gap, as it were.

3 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Id really appreciate it if Mexico just hurried up and took back the territory they lost to the US tho

Lo hacemos lo mas rápido que podemos.

Pero APÚRENSE 

Estoy harto de gringos en general, y todavía más cuando arrastran este país de mierda todavía más al suelo

Y por el amor de dios, que le SAQUEN LA CHUCHA A TED CRUZ