• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall seeing an episode like that in the original pokemon series, but maybe I am remembering.

come to think of it, the porygon episode that gave japanese kids seizures and prevented porygon appearing again for ages is the dark souls of pokemon

Edited by Edgelord

8 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

james getting implants is the dark souls of pokemon

...there's a joke about hardness in here somewhere but I'm above making it

not above implying someone else should tho

31 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

I seem to recall seeing an episode like that in the original pokemon series, but maybe I am remembering.

come to think of it, the porygon episode that gave japanese kids seizures and prevented porygon appearing again for ages is the dark souls of pokemon

Poor Porygon, I'd say. For ages? Its evolutionary line is still banned from the anime to this day. I think the best they had was like cameos during the movie intros.

You know, I've always wondered what would've happened if that wasn't the case. In that episode, it was Pikachu's electric attacks that caused the seizures. Imagine if he had taken the fall.

y'know, rio de janeiro just elected a guy who wants to buy drones that can shoot people

keep in mind that the military police mistakes umbrellas for rifles and drills for pistols

http://g1.globo.com/globo-news/jornal-das-dez/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/reforma-da-previdencia-e-assunto-central-na-equipe-de-transicao-do-governo/7145902/

9:30

Bolsonaro's economic guru, Paulo Guedes, didn't know that next year's budget was made this year, and that the budget that will be made next year is for 2020.

We're truly fucked.

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

http://g1.globo.com/globo-news/jornal-das-dez/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/reforma-da-previdencia-e-assunto-central-na-equipe-de-transicao-do-governo/7145902/

9:30

Bolsonaro's economic guru, Paulo Guedes, didn't know that next year's budget was made this year, and that the budget that will be made next year is for 2020.

We're truly fucked.

i had a self-admitted "social liberal" in brazil tell me he's both voting for bolsonaro because he's preferable and that paulo guedes is an excellent economist

Edited by Edgelord

3 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

i had a self-admitted "social liberal" in brazil tell me he's both voting for bolsonaro because he's preferable and that paulo guedes is an excellent economist

PT hatred is a blinding thing

Sometimes it even affects me

1 minute ago, Edgelord said:

that would be my campaign slogan

Tiririca, a (possibly literally illiterate) clown turned politician campaigned on "it won't get worse than how it is".

Since then, the country has only gotten worse and worse

53 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

tell him to choke on a dry turd

the list is completely full of shit

pt being revolutionary is a load of crock

fucking hell we need some sort of french revolution here