Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ and isn't that what really matters? :3

No, what matters is the truth.

It doesn't mean you get to say what language someone can have their name in.

No, but the fact that this is an ENGLISH LANGUAGE forum for an ENGLISH LANGUAGE site where people can only be reasonably expected to speak ENGLISH means that having a non-Latin name will cause difficulties.

No, what matters is the truth.

No, but the fact that this is an ENGLISH LANGUAGE forum for an ENGLISH LANGUAGE site where people can only be reasonably expected to speak ENGLISH means that having a non-Latin name will cause difficulties.

Its called other cultures, so you can't read the name, why do you care?

Crash didn't use any racist slurs or hurl any racist abuse, so it's not racist.

there is no reason for him to be so rude about things he can't understand/read.

Exactly there is no need to ask someone to speak a language one understnds. Its like telling me i should only speak english because i'm in canada. Which i find completely and uterly rude and until i find a sutiable word for it, discriminatory.

Its called other cultures, so you can't read the name, why do you care?

Because being able to read somebody's name is pretty important.

Look, it's cool to accept other cultures but sticking to English on AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM is a clear-cut issue of practicality, using other stuff is simply going to cause difficulties and inconvenience while sticking to English makes things easier on everyone. You might say that using a translator isn't hard but it's still harder than just reading it outright, they're not perfectly accurate and there's nothing of use to be gained from posting in using another language here instead of English.

Because being able to read somebody's name is pretty important.

Look, it's cool to accept other cultures but sticking to English on AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM is a clear-cut issue of practicality, using other stuff is simply going to cause difficulties and inconvenience while sticking to English makes things easier on everyone. You might say that using a translator isn't hard but it's still harder than just reading it outright, they're not perfectly accurate and there's nothing of use to be gained from posting in using another language here instead of English.

Perhaps he doesn't want you to know the name, or maybe its an inside joke. You know, Shadow of chaos often speaks a language (I suspect its japanese but i don't know) with The End. Maybe its some inside joke. The only reason people care when others are talking in another language is because they feel insecure and think they are making fun of them. :/