• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played several matches without any problems. I just don't understand how this is Nintendos fault?
Why don't the people complaining try to develop their own netcode? See how easy it is to fix everyones latency. Every single action needs more bytes to be transferred. Taking one step forward with a character? That's probably SEVERAL THOUSAND BYTES that have to travel possibly hundreds of miles within a second. For comparison sake, A text message is 140 bytes . So imagine that you're sending like atleast a dozen or more text messages simultaneously. That's why latency happens.

That's not even counting the stress on the hardware. When it suddenly gets this influx of more bytes, it has to delete already existing bytes on the "memory" (also known as RAM), that can cause the game console to get bogged down while having to organize these bytes into bits (a bit is a smaller byte) to save space while at the same time accepting delivery for bytes through the internet. Ridiculous to blame the devs, blame physics.

good copypasta from that thread.

my personal favourite cognitive dissonance is when they complain about celebrities giving their political opinions and respond with memes like "what does Ja Rule think of this"

fuckers, you elected donald trump the reality tv show celebrity, and reagan was a fucking actor too

Edited by Tryhard