The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Seems as though history has repeated again. This was the same with Hitler and other dictators.

Let’s hope none of this ends in a bloody manner like with Hitler. We’ll have your back either way things happen.

Pretty much. Our police force is already violent as is, and our Justice Minister just released an "anti crime law package" which would make it even easir for extra judicial killings. Lovely, ain't it?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm a bit serious there. Making a Third Empire would make more sense than putting Trotsky as El Presidente, if they wanted alt-history paths for Mexico.

Really, they reject the Austrian but the Russian is okay? I suppose it was due to the relevancy of the guy being here and all that...

I still take comfort that they enable a restoration of the 1821 borders, at least.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

That guy lives in an alternative reality lol

LOL Ain't that the truth.

Switching gears, I've just reached level 90, and the multi-classed Assassin Cross is now a full-fledged Whitesmith. Saving up resources to maximize Hammerfall/Cart Revolution damage, so I can farm on GH Culverts and get rid of Anolians with 1-2 skills.

57 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Switching gears, I've just reached level 90, and the multi-classed Assassin Cross is now a full-fledged Whitesmith. Saving up resources to maximize Hammerfall/Cart Revolution damage, so I can farm on GH Culverts and get rid of Anolians with 1-2 skills.

Can you go back to sin cross whenever you want, or are you locked to the new reclass?

I'm also grinding on the Culvert. Currently on Stings, but I'll buy a holy avenger today and go to Injustices. Still on level 84, leveling has really slowed down lately.

You would be able to, for a fee (10,000 zeny IIRC). It's unlocking classes that are previously inaccessible to you (in my case, anything other than the thief and merchant job trees) that would cost BCC (Big Cat Coins) for the first time around. 

Caveat, though: once you reclass, all your stats and skill points would be reset, and you'd be starting from the parent job.

Edited by Karimlan

HxqZwvm.png

fucking big brain republican politicians believe in a smaller government

rand paul, you have like one that legitimately thinks that

also foreign invaders would only hold weight if they were the ones doing the invading, not the united states

i'm having an aneurysm

Edited by Tryhard

34 minutes ago, Nobody said:

the venezuela slippery slope annoys me a lot

Like, it wasn't healthcare or taxing the rich that got Venezuela to the hole they're in right now.

Reductio ad Venezuela is the biggest right-wing victory of the century.

Also, Bolossauro's got pneumonia. I am SHOOK.

Honestly, Bolton saying there are active Hezbollah cells in Venezuela is just the perfect excuse for another USA intervention. As it is just what that country needed.

Hm, what you need the zeny for?

Pft, I reached Baphomet and I quickly lost. I'm probably going to finish the other quests to grind or something...