• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

CD-I Ganon...oh wait...books and chains kill him in one hit.

And the pit.

That aside... I'll say OoT Ganon, Puppet Ganon, WW Ganondorf, and TP Ganondorf. Also, I liked Majora's Wrath. And there's also Koloktos.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Demise, Ghirahim, Moldarach, Koloktos, King Dodongo, Phantom Ganon (All incarnations except TP), OoT!Volvagia, OoT!Twinrova, Molgera, Goht, Twinmold, Majora, Morpheel, Stallord, Argorok, ALttP!Armos Knights, Arrghus (All incarnations) Trinexx, ALttP!Agahnim, and every incarnation of Ganon except the ones in the original game (little to no thought, partially luck-based) and the CD-i games (inaccurate character representation, little to no difficulty).

Edited by Little Al

*mom, dad, and grandma go off on me for something my siblings did*

They hate it when I talk, but they're yelling at me that I kept quiet about my siblings' stupidity. What do they want from me, for fuck's sake? >_<

Parents are just weird like that.

Plays Ikaruga, dies in stage three. Plays BlazBlue Ragna's story, dies against Jin. Plays Castlevania SoTN Richter mode, dies several times. Plays Baten Kaitos Origins, murders everything.

Something is wrong here...

Tell them how you feel about that. Or move out when you're old enough.

In other news, I was playing WW earlier. The disc stopped reading when I went into Fire Mountain. Normally I wouldn't mind, but the last time I saved was before getting the Iron Boots. And I did a lot between then too. Oh well, guess I need to clean the disc and do it all again.

Parents are just weird like that.

Yeah. Btw, did...you know reply?

Tell them how you feel about that. Or move out when you're old enough.

In other news, I was playing WW earlier. The disc stopped reading when I went into Fire Mountain. Normally I wouldn't mind, but the last time I saved was before getting the Iron Boots. And I did a lot between then too. Oh well, guess I need to clean the disc and do it all again.

Life isn't that easy, Enerald.

And lul, good luck.

Well tonight was a big bust.

Shit happens, man.

Ein, I'm afraid to explore the last stratum. Even though my party can gut every monster they run across, but still. Also, the disc stopped reading after I got out of the ChuChu cave on Paw Island. Why

*hugs back and cries*

Family issues suck.

And I'm very familiar with them.

Ein, I'm afraid to explore the last stratum. Even though my party can gut every monster they run across, but still. Also, the disc stopped reading after I got out of the ChuChu cave on Paw Island. Why

Yeah. You have a bigass maze with slime that forces you to go oneway, then a maze with pitfalls you can't see while you can't use the map and large rooms where you can't use the map while you try to evade Revelatinoers, then a floor with damage tiles and eyes that will alert the Dreamsmashers that will likely petrify you, then ANOTHER maze with oneway pathways while you can't use the map again and id you screw up you have start over, then the final floor where you'll want to hunt down a few tentacles to make the first phase of teh boss a little easier. fun