• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be finishing up my chapter 1, but I can't get the right words :(

Actually...

Maybe I should rewrite it.

Instead of opening with a murder, I should construct the characters view for you to understand them.

Edited by Ubel Engel

So this game I have, Evolution Worlds. Which is the ported Gamecube version, luuul. The last I've played it was nearly six years ago, I'm near the end in my file I think. I started a new file, omgomgomghnnnnnnnng I love it even though I'm only at the beginning. Wacky NPCs.

Are they Solaire of Astora tier wacky?

Speaking of NPCs, I just noticed that all of the EO shopkeepers are women. the series is how old again

Uh, yeah, they are. A bad guy is obviously a pedophile.

Also, now that you mention it, all of the EO shopkeepers are women. I noticied it when you pointed it out. By the way the series is six years old.

Almost done with FE11.

Hey Emerald, Lena capped all her stats but HP, STR, and DEF.

:3 Also, it's fun to make Lena a Swordmaster and giving her nothing but Levin Swords.

Edited by Emerald Knight

:3 Also, it's fun to make Lena a Swordmaster and giving her nothing but Levin Swords.

TBH, I always thought Mage > SM reclass for the sake of Levin Swords was little more than a novelty, considering Levin Swords being pahetically weak with only 6 Mt. Might be why the sequel buffed them.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes, it's absolutley whimsical.

Also, Ein, if you're around. The GBA version of Yggdra Union(We'll Never Fight Alone~![best subtitle]) came out on my birthday, my sixteenth birthday at that. I... I must finish it.

Yes, it's absolutley whimsical.

Also, Ein, if you're around. The GBA version of Yggdra Union(We'll Never Fight Alone~![best subtitle]) came out on my birthday, my sixteenth birthday at that. I... I must finish it.

With regard to that... Where did you stop? Also, beware Gravity Chaos. It's pretty nasty. It doesn't help that the leader of the squad who uses it generally has more TEC than you can hope to defend against.

With regard to that... Where did you stop? Also, beware Gravity Chaos. It's pretty nasty. It doesn't help that the leader of the squad who uses it generally has more TEC than you can hope to defend against.

I stopped because I'm in a foggy area and I'm afraid that people die forever. I do not want to lose Nietzsche. Fun Fact: I was on the Roswell map, Yggdra died and I beat him. I still got a game over. My first game over in the game at that.

I stopped because I'm in a foggy area and I'm afraid that people die forever. I do not want to lose Nietzsche. Fun Fact: I was on the Roswell map, Yggdra died and I beat him. I still got a game over. My first game over in the game at that.

There's no permanent death in Yggdra Union, but anyone who loses all their morale zero resets (ergo, they lose all the exp they gained toward their next level) and retreats (however, there are situations where other characters, in addition to Milanor and Yggdra, can't die). Also, as for the Roswell map, do you mean when he attacks the White Rose Domain? As for the fog map, you're better off just sneaking through.

Edited by Levant Fortner