• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of pairs, I'm kind of lost on Maribelle and Tharja. See, I was going to pair them up with Ricken and Virion respectivley or vice versa. But then Henry showed up. He's too cool to be unmarried.

Nono.

Sorry, even if she were 46345373653563463 years old, I still feel it's pretty pedophilic to find a girl with the body of a 10-year old sexually attractive.

The Mayor is terribad at that game. I mean, he's so bad he manages to lose by constantly crashing against the wall.

I recruited Leonardo, and I went ahead and recruited Sigrun because she's cool too. I also got paid $171 dollars. Forty of that goes to my mom, thirty of it goes to the stupid phone bill. Then I'm left with ~$70 because bus fare. With that I could get EO4 and be merry, but I also want a prepaid card for Awakening DLC. I could get both, but then I'd be out of spending money.

In other news, I should read Kodomo no Jikan from the beginning.

Ugh, my sister thinks she's entitled to everything. She went into my room to get the Wii, while I was at work. Now, she didn't take it, but the fact that she would barge into my room while I'm gone to get something that's mine without asking is a problem. All because my mom gave me her cinnamon buns. Just two, my mom's snack. Wanna know what she did? She banned me from playing some of the 360 games she bought. Yeah, that'll show me, take away some games that you're no good at. She's twenty, by the way.

It's terrible, really.

By the way, Meloetta event. Monday, first Monday of March.

Meloetta Mondays of March. At Gamestop.

Get at Pokemon

Regirock. Full health. First turn regular Pokeball thrown for the lulz. And it works. :Kappa:

Heheh...

I finished my Quality Build in Dark Souls.

Soul Level 115 with 40 Vitality, Endurance, Strength and Dexterity and I hit like a truck if a truck were a +15 Claymore/Washing Pole being swung by the lady character I named Great Thing.

Everything else is still at its base not that it matters for all I need are my swords and a good shield.

Edited by Ein