The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I wouldn't hate it as much if the first five chapters weren't Fredrick emblem.

But lunatic+ is just horrible. This is no fun in it. I have to reset to get skill sets that it is even possible to beat.

I'm gonna try to get through Lunatic+ all the way for the lulz.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That it is. And who wants to put up with crap like Counter/Aegis+?

The worst I ever encountered was three fighters with hawkeye and Luna+, on the first chapter. Had to restart. Then chapter one dude with a hammer Luna+ and vantage+ rage quit right there.

Edited by Randa

The worst I ever encountered was three fighters with hawkeye and Luna+, on the first chapter. Had to restart. Then chapter one dude with a hammer Luna+ and vantage+ rage quit right there.

On tue subject of Lunatic mode, FE12's Lunatic mode ain't much better - having enemies with silver weapons thrown at you right after the [EFF!]ing PROLOGUE?! No thank you.

Edited by Levant Fortner

RIP Peppy's sanity. We hardly knew ye.

Of course you don't know about it. It was gone so long ago... :P

Excuse me, Peppy, but did you murder Rita?

Wut?

On tue subject of Lunatic mode, FE12's Lunatic mode ain't much better - having enemies with silver weapons thrown at you right after the [EFF!]ing PROLOGUE?! No thank you.

Lunatic Reverse is where it's at!

Edited by Peppy

I refuse to play the highest level difficulty on 12,9,5,and 13 I just can't take it anymore. Though I might try maniac mode again.

For the record reverse lunatic mode traumatized me. I can't remember what level it was but every time I attacked this guy I gotta crited before I could attack.

Edited by Randa

Lunatic Reverse is where it's at!

Screw Lunatic Reverse too.

I refuse to play the highest level difficulty on 12,9,5,and 13 I just can't take it anymore. Though I might try maniac mode again.

Well, I ain't touching RD's hard mode with a 1001 foot bargepole.

HHM and FE12 H3 are as high as I'll go.

I've heard arguments that FE13 Lunatic is simpler that FE12 Lunatic.

Maybe you can do just fine on FE13 Lunatic once you beat FE12 Lunatic.

lunatic mode isn't that bad with DLC and wireless functions but the first five levels suck.

Edited by Randa

lunatic mode isn't that bad with DLC and wireless functions but the first five levels suck.

Well, I still wouldn't touch it just because.

Soul is drooling over Sanaki again.

Dude, I turned 18 3-weeks ago. e_e

If anything I could be her manservant now:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhu2b0J6Bo1qfg82p.png

Yeah. Now he's drooling over a different oujo-sama.

It's like me drooling over someone that isn't Florina.

Wait...

Yeah, it's like if you drooled over Tharja.

Wait...

I plan to go as far as possible without using such things. It just kills the challenge of the difficulty.

Prologue and Chapter 1 are okay if you know what to do.

Chapter 2 just plain sucks...

Chapter 3 isn't so bad.

Chapter 4 is a bit hard to figure out.

Chapter 5 is a bit tricky. You have to kill the enemies nearby fast and have freddy block the chokepoint nearby. If enemy wyverns coming at you go at certain directions, they can mess up your chances with winning.

Conserving Silver Lance and Javelin uses is also key since you don't wear them out by the time you need them most.

Edited by Peppy

Chapter 5 is a bit tricky. You have to kill the enemies nearby fast and have freddy block the chokepoint nearby. If enemy wyverns coming at you go at certain directions, they can mess up your chances with winning.

I downright hate the wyverns they just ruin my day.

That and I never have the silver lance at this point I waste it on chapter two. Except that one time I got a superior lance in the prologue and a superior sword in chapter one. That was lucky.

Edited by Randa

I plan to go as far as possible without using such things. It just kills the challenge of the difficulty.

Prologue and Chapter 1 are okay if you know what to do.

Chapter 2 just plain sucks...

Chapter 3 isn't so bad.

Chapter 4 is a bit hard to figure out.

Conserving Silver Lance and Javelin uses is also key since you don't wear them out by the time you need them most.

I se why your sanity is already dead... And yet you plan to kill it off again.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I downright hate the wyverns they just ruin my day.

I find it's the wyverns that charge at you firsthand that cause the most trouble.

The reinforcements can be dealt with if you plan your strategy right. Make sure you stay away from where the Myrm spawns since dealing with him along with the two wyverns is a nightmare.

The 5 that wait at the top of the cliff aren't that bad. Just prepare yourself once you lure one in. All will charge at you at once.