• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuughhhh. I haven't been posting much. I've been playing Awakening, Pokemon Rumble and Mario Tennis anyway. Speaking of Awakening, most of Miriel's stats are capped as a Dark Knight and iunno what to do next. Oh, she makes me giggle like a school girl.

Uuuughhhh. I haven't been posting much. I've been playing Awakening, Pokemon Rumble and Mario Tennis anyway. Speaking of Awakening, most of Miriel's stats are capped as a Dark Knight and iunno what to do next. Oh, she makes me giggle like a school girl.

Video games steal time alright.

Sorcerer!Miriel?

Emerald has class. Unless he wants to..... >__________>

She was a Sorcerer before I made her a Dark Knight, she has Vengence 'cause of it. Iunno if I'll make her one again, Dark magic is neat, but I kind of sort of need a staff user, so maybe Sage iunno. Cherche isn't cutting it luuuul.

I benched Maribelle as soon as I got her, and I benched Lissa after I gave her Fredrick and Owain. I have Nah, but Tharja is just sitting there, cursing things and talking to Morgan. I'm working on getting Brady though.

BUT EEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAALD!

You gotta pair Tharja with someone. She has like the best supports save for a few characters because they are lame.

Wait, Ein, when you get FE13, who are you marrying first?

I have no idea.

Edited by Ein

I don't even see how anyone can bear playing Lunatic, in Awakening or in FE12 - it's just unfair on so many levels.

You need to use the right characters, watch out for reinforcements and find ways to kill enemies in an instant.

People tend to forge a +5 Mt Ridersbane for Ch. 19 Lunatic on FE12 to get rid of those Pesky Paladins and Horsemen

The thing with FE12 Lunatic and its Reverse counterpart, you use the SAME characters no matter what.

And Peppy, the kids are usable in FE13 HM. Well, if their parents are promoted and have great stats. (Cynthia had AMAZING stats because MU and Sumia were promoted, Laurent had decent stats because Miriel was promoted and Vaike wasn't, and Brady had bad stats because Chrom and Maribelle weren't promoted.)

You need to use the right characters, watch out for reinforcements and find ways to kill enemies in an instant.

People tend to forge a +5 Mt Ridersbane for Ch. 19 Lunatic on FE12 to get rid of those Pesky Paladins and Horsemen

And there's the rub - Lunatic mode kills the viability of a lot of characters that would otherwise be usable. Where's the fun in that??? Also, there's no chance in Hades I'm putting up with [EFF!]ing silver weapons on enemies after the [EFF!]ing Prologue. Of course, Awakening's Lunatic mode is no better. And enemies in Awakening's Lunatic mode eventually get access to cheating forged weapons.

Edited by Levant Fortner

FE12 Lunatic: Palla, Sirius, Luke, Catria, Arran, Feena, MU, and Marth all day every day.

FE13 Lunatic: Uh...Chrom, MU, Frederick, and Sumia all day every day? I dunno, but EVERYONE's usable in HM, which is good enough for me.