• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't beat Pokemon Rumble Blast fast enough. I have a dumb feeling that Leafeon won't drop when I get to where it is.

I'm still in a dream, SNAKE EATER

I have a backup save of Ch. 7 Lunatic mode. It's good for when things go horribly wrong for me in one of my attempts...

@ZM: I know the kids are usable, i just didn't bother cuz lack of deployment slots.

I also think Lunatic mode is the difficulty for the people who bitch that the hardest difficulty's of the GBA games (Barring FE8 cuz lol difficulty there) are too easy. I honestly like the Lunatic difficulties myself but hey, to each their own...

I suppose you're right, but IMO, Lunatic went too far.

I also think Lunatic mode is the difficulty for the people who bitch that the hardest difficulty's of the GBA games (Barring FE8 cuz lol difficulty there) are too easy.

So, who is Lunatic+ for, then?

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Leafeon is a drop? How does that work? >____>

MGS3 was cool. Something about it just bugs me.

Okay, so, in the Pokemon Rumble games the Pokemon are toys. In order to get more you could release a certain amount to get the next Pokemon in the evolution line, 'buy' one at random or beat them up. When I said 'drop' I meant the toy Pokemon fell over meaning that you can pick it up.

Okay, so, in the Pokemon Rumble games the Pokemon are toys. In order to get more you could release a certain amount to get the next Pokemon in the evolution line, 'buy' one at random or beat them up. When I said 'drop' I meant the toy Pokemon fell over meaning that you can pick it up.

Well that's different.

Flareon is the best.

THE FLUFF

You're lame. :Knoll:

Indeed.

I honestly don't even know what the hell they were thinking when they made this difficulty. Maybe somebody thought "What if Lunatic is too easy..." and rushed this difficulty and created a Luck-based frustration. A lot of people complain about how luck-based it is. Lunatic+ would be much more fair if the skills stayed the same on each enemy and no unfair combinations (Hawkeye and Luna+ on Ch. 1 hammer guy) I'd also be interested if they changed the enemy formation entirely. This is just my $0.02 on this though...

At least Lunatic Reverse is not luck-based. It's just a step up of sorts from FE12 Lunatic...

Masochists. Of course, I could say the same for Lunatic...

Edited by Levant Fortner

I honestly don't even know what the hell they were thinking when they made this difficulty. Maybe somebody thought "What if Lunatic is too easy..." and rushed this difficulty and created a Luck-based frustration. A lot of people complain about how luck-based it is. Lunatic+ would be much more fair if the skills stayed the same on each enemy and no unfair combinations (Hawkeye and Luna+ on Ch. 1 hammer guy) I'd also be interested if they changed the enemy formation entirely. This is just my $0.02 on this though...

At least Lunatic Reverse is not luck-based. It's just a step up of sorts from FE12 Lunatic...

As I once saw it put somewhere:

"Lunatic+ is basically The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: The Game."

Is lunatic+ even possible?

In the Lunatic Club thread, one guy said he beat it...

I'm sure it's possible with lot's of grinding...

I'm offended I have tried to beat it 3 times. Granted I gave up in the first five chapters. But it's not just for morons it might be fun after the early levels.