The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I seem to be interested in a Vengeance/Counter combo, and I might do it eventually. But if a character doesn't have the Dark Mage class, I wouldn't making someone inherit Axefaire or Strength Rally. (Depends on what I would want to do though.)

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Anathema stuff.

lol

I seem to be interested in a Vengeance/Counter combo, and I might do it eventually. But if a character doesn't have the Dark Mage class, I wouldn't making someone inherit Axefaire or Strength Rally. (Depends on what I would want to do though.)

Hmmmm... Never liked Counter, because it just becomes less and less useful as you get stronger, whereas when the enemy has it, it just pisses you off big time. It doesn't help the enemies that it WOULD be useful against are immune to it anyhow.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Galeforce is still the best.

And it, too, is too much grinding for me to care about passing down in the case of Lissa, Maribelle, and Olivia (particularly the last one). It doesn't help that aside from Aversa, none of the default pegs has a semi-respectable Mag growth.

Edited by Levant Fortner

lol

Hmmmm... Never liked Counter, because it just becomes less and less useful as you get stronger, whereas when the enemy has it, it just pisses you off big time. It doesn't help the enemies that it WOULD be useful against are immune to it anyhow.

Just felt like sharing on what I may be planning for a SpotPass team. Speaking of which, I am wondering how viable Miracle is in such a setup.

Just felt like sharing on what I may be planning for a SpotPass team. Speaking of which, I am wondering how viable Miracle is in such a setup.

That, I dunno, since I never thought about making a SpotPass team.

Speaking of Pokemon, Emolga is cute.

That it is.

I sold them and a bunch of other games since I had to help my parent pay off something. :Kappa:

The only games I'd consider selling are sports games. :Knoll:

Edited by Levant Fortner

Movie based games sell for next to nothing, though.

Ah, that's a shame...

I'd still sell it for some money since it's better than having a terrible game lying around.

Except Goldeneye 007 on the 64. No-one likes Daniel Craig, so the Wii version sells for $5.

That game's just so amazing...!

There's also this fun little glitch.

Edited by Peppy