The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Regardless, Legault isn't nearly as good at this game as he thinks he is and needs to stop parading himself around as some defining standard.

Hah, of course it's so much easier for you to get called out in private. But that's not how we do things here. You make ridiculous claims publicly, you get them straightened out publicly to ensure that none of your misinformation spreads.

Great point. Maybe Othin should consider using that if he wants to fling hilarious insults around in the future.

Admittedly, you did straighten me out with those comments filled with evidence and argument and not in any way comprised of ad hominems.

Another nice thing about people insulting one another publicly is that reputations form and you know what you're getting with certain users. I've found it comes in handy.

He's not going to answer you, he's just going to act smug and superior like he did when everyone else called it bullshit.

All of these are quotes of a giant pissing contest going on over in the lunatic club.

Huh. He wasn't much better when I ran into him in the tier thread.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i'll try out lunatic mode

should be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

to wave my PINGAS around in that thread

haha

PINGAS

Have fun, if you don't mind killing your sanity.

Though I think you're being sarcastic...

Edited by Levant Fortner

My Input on the Lunatic Club thread:

Those pictures Paperblade posted are mine, by the way. Hope you all appreciated the hilarious MU name.

Lots of discussion here, but there's a little too much talk about irrelevant units like Panne / Nowi and too little about Chrom / MU. Those are the only two units you need. General strategy for beating Lunatic in around an hour:

-female MU

-S-Rank Chrom

-give all free kills in the first five maps to MU

-before Ch.5, sell all the rest of your weapons and forge some gnarly tomes for MU

(-optional: SpotPass a second seal and prepare for MU!Dark Mage fun times early)

-use the Ch.8 Second Seal to reclass MU into a Dark Mage

-solo the game up until Ch.13 with MU / Chrom and Frederick / Kellam; MU can basically do this alone by now

-sell the farm and buy fifty Nosferatu tomes

-win the game

The final boss is a little tricky. Forged Waste + S-Rank Chrom support works reliably enough.

He then complains how it's not possible with using other characters for a bit and then...

Regardless, Legault isn't nearly as good at this game as he thinks he is and needs to stop parading himself around as some defining standard.

He's not going to answer you, he's just going to act smug and superior like he did when everyone else called it bullshit.

Paperblade insulting Legault.

Anyways, there was a time where Othin would consider Lunatic+ to be a good addition to FE13 and that it's slightly better with it.

Including Lunatic+ is inherently superior to not including Lunatic+ and therefore can only be a good decision, even if by only a small degree.

When PKL said that Lunatic in FE13 was too easy, Blazer sarcastically said "Flaunt your superiority some more" or something along those lines.

Othin deems this the fair-way to beat Lunatic mode.

My suggested conditions are no skirmishes, no buying Nosferatu, and no replaying DLC. I'd call this a good benchmark for a "fair" run: anything more is rather superfluous, and anything less just kills the entire point. I completed it under these conditions and saw the mode put up quite a fight but it was completely doable and reasonable.

I don't agree with the nosferatu bit since it's an offline feature in the game...

The point is, little stuff like this makes people in the thread argue with each other. Other parts of the thread is people's experience with their Lunatic Playthroughs (fair posts) and complaining about how FE13 Lunatic is easy... and how Lunatic+ is too luck based. The Lunatic Club thread just reeks with arrogance and arguments, is all.

I recommend actually reading the entirety of the thread if you have time on your hands...

Edited by Peppy

On a slightly happier note anybody have fun ideas for rules in an FE 13 pick my units.

Use the Auto-battle feature

Let people choose your character's skills, i guess...

Use the Auto-battle feature

Let people choose your character's skills, i guess...

First no integrity's already doing that.

See that's the best I can think of though.

Edited by Randa

Amgamg. Laurent and Nah are my favorite children characters, which is unfair to say since I haven't bothered with the other kids I have recruited. Laurent/Nah S support get. My son has a thing for dragons.

Lon'qu is more Batman than Gerome. Gerome is obviously Nightwing.

Everyone gives Galeforce a metephorical blowjob.

Paladins are boring why do they have Aegis.

I would have ignored Olivia if not for her sparkles. And she kind of reminds me of someone.

I still haven't beaten Awakening yet, I can just waltz in and take a dump all over the endboss. But no.

My first file is a hard mode file on chapter five. Ricken kept dying and I got sick of it.

Oh, Kalas, don't listen to Richard. Fire makes Nietzsche stronger. But no really, she's weak to fire. And she is the best character in the game, I'm not saying that because she's my favorite or anything, that's silly and goofy.

Paladins are boring why do they have Aegis.

I would have ignored Olivia if not for her sparkles. And she kind of reminds me of someone.

I still haven't beaten Awakening yet, I can just waltz in and take a dump all over the endboss. But no.

My first file is a hard mode file on chapter five. Ricken kept dying and I got sick of it.

Oh, Kalas, don't listen to Richard. Fire makes Nietzsche stronger. But no really, she's weak to fire. And she is the best character in the game, I'm not saying that because she's my favorite or anything, that's silly and goofy.

Personally, after Sumia disappointed me as a Dark Flier, I have half a mind to make her a Falcon Knight next go around.

IMO, I like the extra resistance since magic is about the only 1-2 range stuff worth note in Awakening (lol javelins and hand axes).

As for Galeforce, I could care less.

Ok. I'll make sure fire no hit Nietzsche.

But dude, she's, like, awesome. She tanks those Blizzard skills like a boss and doesn't afraid of anything. She's amazing~

You might want to feed her a TEC up item though - being stuck with 2 Tec for the whole game isn't exactly appealing.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Ok, I'll do that... sometime soon.

Don't worry, MKS, I'll make sure everything runs smoothly.

Because I'm barring all the douchebags from it. Which is like. Everyone.

Heh. No skypefags then?

Edited by Karasu

Amgamg. Laurent and Nah are my favorite children characters, which is unfair to say since I haven't bothered with the other kids I have recruited. Laurent/Nah S support get. My son has a thing for dragons.

Laurent has a thing for a lot of things. Wait...

But yeah. The kids are pretty interesting for the most part.

Olivia sparkles? huh Who does she remind you of anyway? /beingcatlike

Lunatic mode isn't that bad if you get past all the condescension and what-not that build's Lunatic's reputation...

But having most of the cast rendered unusable is rather extreme.

Laurent has a thing for a lot of things. Wait...

But yeah. The kids are pretty interesting for the most part.

Olivia sparkles? huh Who does she remind you of anyway? /beingcatlike

Yeah, Olivia sparkles as a dancer. I noticed it one day when she stumbled into the barracks. Oh, Ein, you were right about the Platinum and Ragna interactions. Oh, she reminds me of my ex in a way. Which isn't bad or awkward since we still talk/get along.

Get out.

Something I like being insulted by some random guy on the internet is clearly something I should take seriously.

I'll stay thank you very much. Why don't you convince me how much fun Paladins are when Great Knights are so much more interesting. I dare you.

Kalas, I want to be the guy looks boring and unfun.

Edited by Emerald Knight

I say ban them anyway, other than the obvious reasons, the way they act just rubs me the wrong way.

Haha, maybe. I'm debating whether to or not.

Emerald is too cool for school.