• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just really reckless. >_>

Then again I wasn't having TOO MUCH trouble in the second area place thing other than status effects because that's the EO thing to do...

Simple first area than STATUS EFFECTS EVERYWHERE.

BUT YES. Caution is nice. Come on, you gotta get it soon at a convenient manner so we can gush about EO4 stuff.

Yeah, $20 each. But it sucks because I can't even keep my money, I have to give 40 of it to my mom just ti help with rent, another chunk goes to bus fare to get myself to and from work, which leaves me with about $40.

By the way, for the non-DLC run, did you have a reliable tank for the second tile in the middle choke-point?

The one with absolutely no DLC was the second play through I ever did so I don't remember it well enough.

The second was Spotpass Hector because I used golden Gaffe.

The one with absolutely no DLC was the second play through I ever did so I don't remember it well enough.

The second was Spotpass Hector because I used golden Gaffe.

Hmmm...

Well, how many units would you say is optimal to use? I think i trained too many units...

It's different from every other mode because I ignore a balanced team because archers and mages and healers are all liabilities to me.

Fredrick doubled with Kellam usually but needed the defense boost on sully.Sully with Virion nice little strength/defense boost.Stahl with vaike for strength.Chrom with sumia speed and s supportJulio with Lon'qu speed.

None of the double partners were trained.

It's different from every other mode because I ignore a balanced team because archers and mages and healers are all liabilities to me.

Well, Lunatic mode just sounds like boring tuna to me... :Knoll: It's just too constricting, and that's not fun.

Edited by Levant Fortner