Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome:

I see you, Slayer.

This is blasphemy i tell you. Nobody has seen me since the shackles of exams have been set on me!

Edited by SlayerX

I'm hatching Mienfoo eggs when I should be training my Porygon2/Skorupi. Yep. I should log my TYD hammer only run complete with my opinions on the characters y/n.

I should be asleep.

I'm hatching Mienfoo eggs when I should be training my Porygon2/Skorupi. Yep. I should log my TYD hammer only run complete with my opinions on the characters y/n.

I should be asleep.

Skorupi becomes a weird scorpion of death. Train it instead. Unless you're close to getting the Mienshao you want.

A log would be nice. I'll bring the axes.

I'm trying to find the newest versions of Touhoumon, but it's a pain in the ass, and I have school tomorrow...

Hm.

I haven't really bothered looking for more Touhoumon hacks. I kinda wanna play one where they completely remake the world map. And has Flan as a starter.

Siiiigh. I'm too annoyed to fall asleep. Pokemon Conquest is being a jerk, the toilet is flooded because my colon is very clean, I let it sit for a while so it could drain, yet my moronic sister urinated and threw toilet paper into the toilet bowl making the flooding worse. Oh, she also thinks she's the head of the house just because her lame boyfriend is living with us. Siiiiigh.

Siiiigh. I'm too annoyed to fall asleep. Pokemon Conquest is being a jerk, the toilet is flooded because my colon is very clean, I let it sit for a while so it could drain, yet my moronic sister urinated and threw toilet paper into the toilet bowl making the flooding worse. Oh, she also thinks she's the head of the house just because her lame boyfriend is living with us. Siiiiigh.

Well, that sucks. My little brother tends to act like whatever he says goes as well, and if he doesn't get his way, he goes into a fit of whining.

[spoiler=why do i do this]Florina: EEEEEK!

Lon'qu: ...! W-what is it?! It's bad enough that I have to fight a woman...

Florina: S-sorry! It's just... I'm uncomfortable a-around m-men...

Lon'qu: Oh gods don't tell me...

Florina: ...Y-yes?

Lon'qu: Suddenly, I don't feel like fighting you... Maybe we're kindred spirits...

so what, do they fuck behind a tree later, or something

This is blasphemy i tell you. Nobody has seen me since the shackles of exams have been set on me!

Get back here, liar.